Chapter 1 - A Cut Deeper Than Any Sword Could Give

Third Person POV

Location - Greece

The battlefield was a blur. Blood matted Percy's hair to the extent that it was merely an extension of his scalp. The carcasses of the dead and the cries of the wounded littered the battlefield, broken bodies of demigods and mountainous piles of golden dust scattered in every direction.

The gods were exhausted, having tired immensely due to their merciless battles with the giants. All but one had been defeated. Gaia.

Upon seeing the horrific sight present before him, Percy flew into a rage. He was the only one left - the gods were exhausted, the remaining demigods battered into submission. Hope seemed to be dwindling, but Percy was not finished.

His rage was unchecked. He had lost friends, he had lost family, and now was a chance for revenge. He dived at the earthen goddess, her mud brown eyes trying and almost failing to catch his swift movements until she barely blocked his celestial bronze xiphos from a fatal blow. However Percy wasn't finished. He pressed forward at inhuman speeds, slashing, jabbing, parrying and occasionally blocking the primordial's stone sword. Gaia opened her mouth and spoke in a gravely tone.

"Oh little demigod, this is futile. I AM A PRIMORDIAL! You cannot win, and even if you somehow do, you will be betrayed by those closest to you, I have seen what will come to pass. Oh, and I left a little surprise back for you at your old apartment - I hope you enjoy it!" Gaia finished with a sickly sweet smile, but her eyes held but hatred to the young demigod who dared to challenge her.

Percy responded in surprisingly calm tone, " Do you know Gaia, as a son of the sea, I have control of water, and any liquid has water in it, no matter how small an amount."

A sickly sweet smile was present across his face, rivaling that of Gais's when he said "and that includes ichor."

A look of horror replaced Gaia's smile as she suddenly stopped moving. A dark poison green aura released from Percy as he controlled Gaia's ichor to freeze. She let out a high pitched scream of pain as Percy's smile only grew. The gods and demigods alike watched on in sick fascination, while feeling his rage infused aura reaching that of a lesser Olympian.

Percy controlled a small portion of Gaia's ichor to leave her body and formed a blade of the platinum liquid. He then willed the blade to pierce Gaia's heart, causing her body to melt into ash grey dust, rather than the normal golden, a sign that Gaia had faded.

Then for Percy the world went blacked as he crumbled in a pile on the floor.

<<<<<Timeskip>>>>>

Location - Mt. Olympus NYC

Percy slowly opened his eyes revealing a blinding yellow and white room. A blond haired, blue eyed man with an equally blinding smile stared down at the young demigod.

"Cuzzzzz, you're AWAKE!" Apollo screamed the last word causing Percy's headache to increase.

"Fucking hell Apollo keep it down a little" Percy mumbled with his hads over his ears.

"Sorry bro I'm just excited to see the Two Times Saviour of Olympus again!"

Then it all came flooding back to Percy, The deaths of his friends Clarisse, Katie, the Stolls, Reyna and worst of all, Leo. Thankfully the rest of his friends and the Seven survived, but Percy paled when he remembered his uncontrollable rage at seeing his friends who he considered family, die before him. He paled even further when he remembered the barbaric way he dealt with Gaia. And again he paled so much he looked like Nico, back from one of his underworld trips, when he realised that HE, a demigod, forced Gaia, a FUCKING PRIMORDIAL, to fade into oblivion. Gaia was one of the strongest, being third born after Tartarus being second and Nyx being first.