Chapter 2 - A New Life

Location - Unknown

Percy opened his eyes, expecting to be falling into the lowest depths of the Earth, but when his eyes finally fluttered open, he saw nothing, but he wasn't falling. Instead he was on what seemed like an invisible floor. As he got up he looked all around him and still saw nothing. He was in a daze, wondering where he was. That was until he heard three voices,

"We are truly sorry as to what happened to you, young hero. It was out of our control."

Percy was in confusion until he thought, 'Three voices, talking in unison, talking about control....FUCK its the Fates. This is really not good.'

"You are correct young hero, we are the Fates, but this is quite the opposite of 'not good'. We are here to offer you a chance at a new life, a new start."

Percy was still confused, "Errr aren't you the dudes who were fucking with my life from the begining and what the fuck did you mean it was out of your control. You control the fate of every mortal and immortal in existence right?"

"That is not entirely correct young one, we cannot control the fates of the primordials as they are too powerful and we also cannot control your fate."

"Erm, okay I get the stuff about the primordials but what did you mean, you can't control my fate. That makes no sense. There is no way I have enough power to overrule you guys right?" Percy's confusion was reaching new heights, but he was slightly worried that there was no one to blame for the horrors of his past.

"What we mean, is that it was foretold by our Aunt Ananke (A/N the fates are children of Nyx, not Ananke, a common misconception) that there would be one demigod whose fate is out of our control, even out of the control of Ananke herself. This prophecy was hidden to all but us, Lady Ananke and Lady Chaos herself. Because of this we offer you a chance to live a new life, the life of an assassin, eliminating the wrong doers of our universe." As they said this the black nothingness shifted into a beautiful view of stars and galaxies, drifting in the universe."We would like to offer you the chance to train in our home for 1000 years, and to gain our blessing, meaning that all your powers will become limitless as you train until you reach the level of a primordial, or in instances such as your mind powers, a new primordial domain is created.Then you will go out into the universe and kill all those who commit crimes of utmost ruthlessness. We give this offer to you because your fate was not worthy of a great hero such as yourself. Because we could've done nothing to help you except saving you from eternal punishment, we offer you a chance to be reborn into a new life, where you can still do good but in not only Earth, but the whole universe."

Percy thought for a moment, measuring up all he would have to leave behind against all he could do if he stepped forward. When he realised that there was nothing on Earth left for him he decided. It was not the glory of all he would accomplish but the fact that he would be saving lives. So with a confident voice he stated, "I accept."

<<<<<Timeskip 1150 years>>>>>

Lord Kailon was in his bedchambers, glancing over the paperwork for today. On it, it showed thousands more conscripts to his army, the intake of female and child slaves and the ransacking and murder of countless villages and towns. All in all, a good day, or so he thought.

On his bed was a sobbing child, no older than 13, just the way the sick bastard liked it. He was about to walk over to the bed to start having his 'fun' when a sharp chill ran down his spine. He ignored it and began walking towards the bed when he felt it again. This time it was harsher and colder, and contained a pure and unfathomable amount of killing intent. The Lord started to feel fear.