11

Jimin starts to doubt his relationship .

Unedited

-

Jimin was sitting on a chair folding laundry , smiling as he takes a shirt of Yoongi's and sees a hole on the side , he shakes his head gets up to find his sewing kit

"Min Yoongi you are a pig" Jimin says to him self

Just as he says that Yoongi enters , the door slams closed and Jimin jumps , peaking from the hallway he sees Yoongi pacing around the living room .

"Babe ?" Jimin calls out .

Yoongi stops and looks at him , he looks like he had just been crying right now .

"You ok ?" Jimin asks

"Yes my love of course" Yoongi lies smiling .

Jimin knows when Yoongi is lying and he hardly lies , but he decides to drop it .

"Well I'm going to fold clothes in the room ok ? Let me know when to start dinner"

"Ok baby that's fine" Yoongi smiles

Jimin heads to the table and grabs the basket of clothes . Walking over or when're Yoongi has sat himself he leans over and gives him a kiss on the lips .

Yoongi didn't seem to enjoy the kiss .

Heading to the room he closes it slightly and grabs his phone .

Me: Hey

Hoseok: yes ?

Me: was Yoongi with you guys right now ?

Hoseok: mm no but he was supposed to come by to pick up a few files he left but he never showed .

Me: oh never mind he just texted me right now ! Sorry to bother

Hoseok: never :)

Jimin knew he wouldn't be at Jeongguks or Seokjins house due to their annoying loyalty with Taehyung . So his only suspicion could be he was with

Taehyung

Putting his phone down and stares at the pile of clothes on the bed . Biting his lip in confusion , could he have really went to Taehyung's house ? And for what ?

He knew Yoongi wouldn't go and try to talk to him , it was weird trying to talk to your ex boyfriend and he should tell him if he was .

After all Yoongi is with Jimin now , and not Taehyung

And He liked Yoongi first .

-
-

Cliff hanger :3

Anyways hey guys how you been .

Question: do you think Jimin is going to take matters into his own hands and try to find out what's going on ?

Do you think Yoongi is going to try to be more persistent .

Should I make taekook move in with eachother :P

Anyways I hope everyone is having a good day or night and I love you all so much . Thank you for all the support I've gotten on this book it means a lot . I'm glad you guys like it as much I do !

Anyways I will see you all in the next chapter byeeeee