1

Unedited

-

"Last call for flight 127 !" The woman calls through the speaker .

Taehyung stares at the entrance and debates whether it's a good idea . After four years of living in America , should he really go back home ? He was doing so well and made so many new friends. How can he possibly leave that behind ?

"Your parents miss you Tae" he mumbles to himself .

He's doing this for parents , yeah ok .

He sighs and looks back , heading to the tunnel that connects to the plane .

He gets seated and waits for the plane to start up . He looks at the sunny sky and takes one final picture of the Californian beauty , oh how he's going to miss the beaches and over priced gas . But hey , he got a sick ass tan that all the boys and girls love .

He's going to miss his best friends, Serenity and Damian . How amazing they are. Offering him a room to rent while he finished his last year of high school and even offered him a job . Which he took and forever thanked them

Serenity taught him a lot about independence and standing up for what was right . Being a woman of color and apart of the lgbt community she had a hard time growing up she faced a lot of obstacles but made her the woman she is today and now owning her own successful business .

Damian was more of a chill but wise boy . Being fresh out of college and still not knowing what to do with his life he spends most of his time practicing the ways of a healthy lifestyle and going vegan . He taught Taehyung how to surf and cook many vegan meals .

They both were sort of like his parents . All of them being older as well . Taehyung came to America when he was eighteen . He thanks them for raising him as well .

Not noticing the plane is taking off . He tilts his head to the window and smiles sadly .

After sixteen long hours Taehyung is finally back home .

Waiting for him father to pick him up he stands under building to avoid the cold hard rain .

"Going to have to get used to that again" He mutters to himself .

Shivering a little bit he wishes for his father to hurry up , he wasn't really in the appropriate attire to face this whether . Skinny ripped jeans , a t shirt that is covered by Taehyung's favorite bomber jacket . Sighing and pulling his good he snuggles into the material and waits .

Little over five minutes later he sees his father coming out of his car . Taehyung smiles brightly and hurries his way to his father . Hugging him tightly they finally are reunited after being apart for four years .

"You've gotten so big" His father says

"I've missed you" Taehyung replies

They pull apart and load in Taehyung's luggage . And scurry back into the warm car .

After catching up a little bit they head home where Taehyung's mother and sisters are waiting for him . Taehyung admires the scenery, seeing nothing had changed . Unloading his suitcases . He and his father head to the door . About to knock his sister opens it and attacks him with a hug . Squealing happily she peppers the blonde with kisses .

"Oh Taetae you're finally home you asshole !" his sister says .

"Hello to you too Seulgi" Taehyung smiles

"Come come mom and Jisoo are still preparing food" Seulgi ushers getting one of Taehyung's suitcases .

Taehyung enters the home and looks around , everything is the same , the decorations , the welcoming autumn smell and even the hole near the staircase Taehyung made when he was fourteen .