C H A P T E R T W E L V E

•••
Perspective of: Daya

"Daya!" A faint voice yelled out causing me to groan.

"Daya!" The voice yelled again this time a bit louder.

"Whaaat?" I groaned in a tired tone.

"Daya!" The voice screamed, the sound of a banging door causing me to jump up.

In the doorway stood May with her mouth hung wide open and her eyes basically popping out her head.

"See I told she's not in h-" Julian came behind her, then quickly covered his eyes.

"Holy shit!" I covered myself with the blanket, realizing I was naked.

"What happened?!" Kaidan jumped up next to me.

He looked around the room trying to understand what was going on. His eyes widened, finally realizing the situation.

"Hey guys.." He waved with an awkward smile.

"Dude, you never told me yo-"
"Daya! You have a 9:30 class. Hurry up, you're already late." May cut off Julian then closing the door.

I then turn my head to look at the small clock on the nightstand. My heart thumps as I see 9:22 AM written on the electronic screen. I leaped out of bed and frantically began looking for my clothes.

"Here." Kaidan said handing me my panties and bra, then walking into his closet.
"Wear this." He grabbed a white graphic tee with a grey angel design and hand that to me as well.

I quickly put everything on, then grabbing an all black belt from his dresser and tying it around the shirt.

His clothes fit like a short dress on me. The slight smell of his detergent still lingered on the shirt, reassuring me it was clean.

I took one last look in the mirror, adjusting my hair then ran over to Kaidan.

"Thank you!" I blurted out, landing a kiss on his cheek.

Stepping away I see his face turn bright red, his expression shocked. I smiled a bit then continued to rush out his room, skipping past Julian and May, running out the door.
--------------

"Class is now dismissed." Like music to my ears. Tiredness hit me on my way to the door, my sluggish pace following right after.

Even after being completely late to class, more homework pilled up, meaning the more all nighters I had to pull. To whoever invented school, fuck you. Seriously.

"Ms. Martin." I heard a voice say behind me.

I slowly turn to see Ishaan behind me giving a small smile.

"Oh, Good morning Mr. Blackwell." I returned the smile.

"Could I talk to you for a minute?" He awkwardly asked.

"Yeah, sure." I replied in a hesitant manner.

He then lead me outside to the back of the building, a place hardly anyone ever came to. At first I thought it was about school, but seeing the setting of where we are, it's definitely something totally different.

"Now, I'm not exactly sure how to say this.." He began to pace around a bit.

"I'm not exactly sure what this is about but you're free to tell me anything." I tried to stop his pacing.

"Well you see, I can't stop thinking about you. The way you're soft lips fit into mine, the way I feel electrified when we touch. And I don't want to sound like a creep but-" He quickly spat out then stopped due to the confused look on my face.

"I like you." He finally took a deep breath.

I stood there dumbfounded, not knowing what to say. My head was telling me to speak but my mouth refused to move.

"Fuck." He then uttered and slammed his lips against mine.

His hand softly grabbed the back of my neck, the other on the midsection of my back. My eyes were wide open in shock, my body stiffened, and my breathing stopped.

What was I supposed to do in this situation? Do I kiss him back? Do I push him off?

All of a sudden, a hand grabbed onto my bicep, pulling me away from this unbearable situation. In a shocked, out of breath tone I yell out,

"Kaidan!?!"

•••
Perspective of: Kaidan

"Step back." I pushed Daya behind me.

Anger uncontrollably flooded through my veins. Everything in my vision became blurry, everything but him. Mr. Ishaan Blackwell. An absolute pain in the ass.

I grabbed onto his collar, letting him know I was serious.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" I shook him a bit.

"Kaidan! Get off of him!" Daya ran up to us, trying to break my hand from his clothes.

"I mean she's not your girl. Is she?" He smirked quickly moving my hand away from him.

"Okay! That's enough now!" Daya urged us to back down.

"Why does it matter?" I completely ignored her.

"I mean you are just using her. I've seen you with all your side pieces on campus." He smirked, a devilish glint in his eyes.

At that very moment I was a bull and the asshat standing in front of me was a glowing red target.

"I didn't practice seven years of boxing for nothing." I thought to myself.

Without warning, I threw my fist right into his face, hitting him right in the jaw. Like a fucking maniac, this man laughs and returns the favor, punching me right back.

A continuous cycle of punches were being thrown, some being dodged and others hurting like a bitch. Ishaan definitely had some moves on him, he had definitely taken some type of martial arts. Daya yelled my name repeatedly, begging us to stop but the adrenaline rushing through me pushed it aside.

A punch came right for my face, about to hit my nose. I quickly dodged it and stroke a hit right in the middle of his face. Blood came rushing from his nose, his eyes watered from the pressure, his knees drop.

For a second everything stopped. I froze trying to process what happened. I look down to see Ishaan sitting up on the floor holding up his nose, Daya rushing over to help.

"Kaidan! I fucking told you to stop!" Daya paced over to me, pushing my chest.

"You fucking dumbass." She uttered out then rushing back over to Ishaan, helping him up.

I couldn't do anything but stand there. Watching Daya walk away with Ishaan, knowing she was angry with me.

Shit. I fucked up again.