C H A P T E R E I G H T E E N

•••
Perspective of: Daya

Slight Mature Content

I know what your thinking. "Daya. Why the fuck do you have a remote controlled vibrator?" I could explain.

May got it for me as a funny gift. I never actually planned on using it before.

"Hm.. we'll this is interesting.." Kaidan said yet another smirk across his face.

"Have you ever used it before?" He picked it up then turned his head toward me.

"We should just put that away." A awkwardly laughed as I went to go grab it.

"Or," he stood up in the chair he was sitting on.
"We could make or first date just a little bit more fun." His hand wraps around my waist.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in the car soaking wet with a vibrator lodged inside me. When I tell you this man was good with his hands, I mean really fucking good. Now all I have to do is try not to orgasm in public. Shouldn't be that hard.

After putting a seatbelt on his new stuffed toy, which he decided to name Kaidan Jr, he then sat in the drivers seat and started up the car.

"You okay?" He looks over to me.
"Make sure to let me know if you feel uncomfortable at anytime."

"Don't worry I will." I gave him a small peck on his lips.

"Good." He smiled then pushed the on button on the vibrator then quickly turning it back off.

I took in a large inhale feeling the vibrations move through my body. I'm fucked.

The whole car ride consisted of constant jokes, laughs, and just a bit of surprise vibrations. So far the experience is enjoyable nothing I could complain about.

Arriving at the restaurant, Kaidan parked his car and quickly made his way to my side of the car, opening the door for me. Two words. Husband. material.

It felt great. Walking side by side, my arm linked with his. The humid night air hitting my face. I feel like a main character from a movie. Life is good.

"There you guys are. What took you so long?" Julian greeted us as we reached the front of the restaurant.

"Sorry we got occupied with something." Kaidan laughed a bit as he turned to me.

Could he make it any more obvious?

"Where's May?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Ugh.. she's waiting inside." His expression was a bit confused.

"Let's head in then." I quickly gave Kaidan a death stare.

As soon as I walked into the restaurant I could tell this place would cost a fortune. Golden lighting, marble flooring, dark wooden tables, beautiful paintings framed on the wall. The place was absolutely amazing.

"Over here!" May waved to us as she walked up to the reservation counter.

We all began to walk over and soon enough we were seated on the fifth floor of the building. The view was just as amazing as the interior. A large bridge over an even larger ocean, the huge city in the back, the lights lighting up the night sky.

La Plaque D'émeraude, which means "The Emerald Plate" in French, was always being talked about. Everyone and their mom would talk about this place nonstop. I could totally see the hype now.

"Hello there. My name is Sandra and I will be your hostess for tonight. May I get you started with some drinks?" The waitress handed us the menus.

Everyone turned their heads over to Julian since his father owned a small winery. He must had known what wines were good.

"Yeah, we'll get one bottle of Chad Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon." He looked at everyone oddly then told the waitress.

"Alright. I'll be right back with your bottle." Sandra replied then walked away.

"What are you guys ordering?" May asked as she picked up her menu.

"Probably the lamb chop." I replied looking through the menu.

"No appetizers?" Kaidan turned to me.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll get the bre-" I tried to say but felt a sudden vibration rush through me.

A slight hick escaped from my mouth as my back hunched over in pleasure.

"Are you okay?" May asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm great! I suddenly got the chills." I laughed hitting Kaidan's leg under the table.

"Really? That's weird it feels nice in here." May shrugged.

Just then, our waitress came over with our wine and began to take our orders. For the appetizer we all decided to have breadsticks and for the main mean Kaidan and I ate lamp chops, Julian had a medium rare steak, and May ate Magret de Canard (duck breast).

The food was absolutely delicious and it paired perfectly with the wine. Everyone at the table was having a good time filled with laughs and subtle flirty comments. A few vibrates shivered through my spin but it wasn't anything I couldn't take. That is until I took my last bite of my food.

Unexpectedly, Kaidan turned on the vibrator once again, this time not turning it off. I quickly grab onto his knee trying to tell him to stop. He obviously did not listen and instead decided to grab my hand holding onto it.

Just then the vibration speed sped up causing me to twist and turn my body, resisting the urge to grind into it. My hands squeeze Kaidan's, my face faced down hiding it from Julian and May, and my legs beginning to shake.

"Daya?" May called out.

"Huh?" My head shot up a forced smile on my face.

"What's wrong? You've been acting weird."

"Oh it must be this dress. It's a bit uncomfortable." I laughed chugging down the rest of my wine.

"Actually I have to use the bathroom." I slurred my words trying not to moan between words.

"Okay.. I think I saw a bathroom over there." Julian pointed toward the left of the elevator.

"Thank you!" I released Kaidan's hand rushing over to the bathroom, still fighting the vibration between my legs.

I bust open the door praying no was was in the bathroom. And to my luck the bathroom seemed completely empty.

Hunched over the sink, hands place by the side of the marble counter, I could feel the vibrations getting faster and faster.

"Fuck!" I moaned to myself, feeling as if I were going to explode.

I immediately fix my posture as I head to door open. I looked up into the mirror and there stood Kaidan, one hand in his pocket, and that same devilish smirk on his face.

"Get into the stall. Now."