Do their parents like you

Adam Banks:

His mom loves you especially when you help out with dinner, but on the other hand his dad hates you and thinks his son deserves better. 

Charlie Conway:

His mom pretends to like you in front of Charlie but when it's just you and her she doesn't even try to pretend. 

Connie Moreau:

Her parents would rather her with a guy but if it were to be a girl they would rather it be you then anyone else. 

Dean Portman:

His dad likes you and thinks you're a good catch for his son, but his mum thinks her son deserves perfection. (which is utterly impossible so he would be alone forever if it was up to her.)

Dwayne Robertson:

His parents like you but wish you were from Texas. 

Fulton Reed:

They love you, they think it's good for him to be distracted from Dean who they think is a bad influence. 

Guy Germaine:

His dad likes you but his mom always liked Connie more. 

Lester Averman:

They both like you and think you mellowed out his sarcasticness a bit. 

Luis Mendoza:

His mom thinks of him like her deserves everything and thinks your are basically nothing and his dad likes you and thinks you're perfect for him so it's a win lose situation. 

Russ Tyler:

His dad is a bit iffy about you but his mom is fine with you.