What you do on snow days

Adam Banks:

He takes you tobogganing then you go back to his house where his mom made you both hot coco.  

Charlie Conway:

He drags you to the pound and makes you play hockey for hours and he brings hot coco. :)

Connie Moreau:

She likes to stay inside and watch movies maybe go for a winter walk if its lightly snowing. 

Dean Portman:

He takes you to have a snow ball fight with Fulton but it always ends up being Fulton and dean against you. 

Dwayne Robertson:

He's from Texas so he dosen't like the cold that much so it depends on the day he is either really excited and wants to to all the snow stuff he never did growing up or sit inside and watch movies all day. 

Fulton Reed:

He liked to stay inside and have the excuse to cuddle all day, but also likes the Dean option. 

Guy Germaine:

He always wants to make a showman but always eats the carrot. 

Lester Averman:

You both make an extreme fort like one of the good ones with the roof and everything and sit in there and drink coco. 

Luis Mendoza:

He is a Miami boy and hides inside or if you go anywhere he wears so much gear that he can barely walk so you mostly just stay home.  

Russ Tyler:

He likes to go for walks and throw rocks at the ice trying to brake it.