Body swap

*Backstory one of those magic body swap things in movies that happened with you and them this is a little skit of there reaction.*

Adam Banks:

He would be surprisingly calm and end up sitting around eating food until it switched back. 

Charlie Conway:

He would FREAK out, and end up running away from you until you switched back and you would find yourself in the middle of no where. 

Connie Moreau:

She would just try and pretend that she was you for a while until you change back.

Dean Portman:

We would try everything in his power to switch back.

Dwayne Robertson:

He would freak out, and also be very respectful and not change or anything. 

Fulton Reed:

He would freak out and try to talk to Dean about it but Dean wouldn't believe him and think it was just you playing a prank on him, then he would run to you and you would both try random things that you both have anyways wanted to try being the other gender. 

Guy Germaine:

He would be a big baby and freak out and sit around and do nothing as you figured out how to switch back. 

Lester Averman:

He would panic for a few minutes before going around saying stupid things to embarrass you and you would end up doing the same for revenge.

Luis Mendoza:

He would freak out when he had to go to the bathroom, and try and help figure it out but fail and you ended up doing it. 

Russ Tyler:

He would figure out everything and try to switch back as soon as possible and you would just be following him around trying to help.