The Runaway Princess

Twilight left the cafe happily. She hoped to see Mordecai again and have a formal conversation with him. Something about him was just so perfect. He was exactly her type. She finally got back to the palace. She was caught by Princess Celestia.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN TWILIGHT? YOU JUST LEFT WITH NO WARNING. I WAS SO WORRIED!" She yelled, her eyebrows showing her raging expression.
"Celestia, I was just out of town. At a cafe! Im so sorry for not telling you." Twilight said in defense.
"Just go to your room, we'll talk in the morning." Celestia said angrily.
Twilight nodded. She was just as angry. She headed to her room and began to pack a bag. She hated this position. It was great at first but she couldnt even go to a cafe without getting yelled at. At midnight she climbed out if the palace window and climbed down. She adjusted her skirt and shirt, making sure to look slightly decent, then set out for her journey. She headed back towards the cafe and to a near by park. Thats where she saw him. Mordecai. Her heart fluttered as she saw him around the brunette boy and three other guys. One slightly overweight and extremely greasy. The other two had white hair and looked quite put together. She began to walk towards them, making it seem like she didnt want to be around them. The smell of marijuana filled her nostrils, making her grimace.
"HEY ITS THE NERD!" Mordecai yelled
Twilight blushed and looked there way.
"Come over here!" The brunette motioned for her to come near them.
Twilight did exactly that, sitting next to Mordecai who handed her a blunt and a lighter.
"Here, have it!" Mordecai smiled sweetly.
"Oh i really couldnt!" Twilight sighed. She'd never had drugs of any kind. Let alone weed.
"Just do it!" The brunette said
"Fine" she sighed, lighting the blunt, taking a puff before coughing. Embarrassed she covered her mouth.
"First time?" One of the white haired boys said.
"Yeah..sorry.." Twilight said.
"Thats fine! Oh by the way, Im Mordecai, the brunette is Rigby, the white haired guy that just spoke to you is High Five, the blonde/white haired is Thomas, and last is Muscle Man!" Mordecai smiled at twilight.
"Nice to meet everyone! Im Twilight!" She waved her hand in the air in a greeting way.
"We know. Mordecai wont shut up about you!" Rigby laughed
Mordecai covered his face, clearly embarrassed. Twilight began to blush. She took another puff of the blunt to distract herself.
"Wanna stay at the penthouse tonight?" Rigby said to twilight. "Im assuming you ran away, by the fact you have a bag and you were wondering randomly in a park at 1am!" He laughed at her
"That would be amazing! Thanks!" She smiled gratefully.
After a few hours, she walked back with Mordecai and Rigby to the penthouse. She was so tired and hungry. They ate a quick meal before heading upstairs to sleep.
"Theres only two beds, so you can sleep with Mordecai. If Benson finds you here, he'll freak!" Rigby said. Immediately making twilight blush at the thought of sleeping in the same bed as Mordecai.
"Oh ok!" She said and turned to Mordecai. He smiled at her and headed to a closet, giving her a pair of his sweatpants and a sweatshirt before getting into bed.
"Join me when you're ready!" He winked at Twilight.
She quickly changed into his clothes and joined him in bed. She turned the opposite way and felt his breath hit her neck, before two arms wrapped around her waist, pulling her into a tight, close hug. She blushed dramatically, his warmth calming her down. This was amazing.

Tysm for reading. U probs came from tiktok so yay.
Total words : 638