Part 5

You both bolt out of the store to see Sigma surrounded by dead bodies. Zero quickly transforms into his armour, and pulls out his Saber. You decide to stand there and watch, because you know nothing about fighting, and you don't want to get in the way.

  But Zero isn't doing so hot; he lost his left arm, and he looks as if he is almost out of energy. You start to worry, because smoke starts spewing out of him. He falls over.

  Not knowing what else to do, you choose to step in and help. You jump right in front of Sigma and stare him in the eyes. You put your arm out in front of you, preparing to aim.

  "Hey kid, the battlefield isn't a playground. You can and will get yourself killed." He sneers as he turns on his Saber.

  You try not to lose focus as you aim. You know that you can't control your power yet, so you could potentially hurt people if you aren't careful. You close your eyes, take a deep breath, and shoot. A huge burst of (f/c) energy blasts out of your arm and hits Sigma. He melts and drops his Saber.

  Your arm melted off and you fall to the  ground. You used up too much energy. Your vision starts to get fuzzy until you cant see anything. Your head hits the ground, and you close your eyes.

  You open them to find yourself in an unfamiliar place. You aren't in the middle of the street anymore; you are now on what seems to be a long table. You sit up, only to find yourself face-to-face with Zero! You let out a small yelp and jump back, causing you to fall off the table.

  Zero rushes over to help you up. He grabs your hand and pulls you. You suddenly see hearts and pink bubbles surrounding Zero. You stand up and turn red. You look at the floor, embarrassed.

"Are you ok?" The handsome reploid asks. "You drained all of your health in one blow, and you just fell over. Tell me; can you talk? What is your name? You remind me of someone. Are you the girl from the Target??"

"My name is (Y/N). I am a 16 year old reploid, 2nd gen. I can talk, and I WAS the girl. I think I'm ok now. However, I thought I lost my arm..." You start telling Zero more about yourself.

"Luckily," Zero interrupted,  "I fixed myself in time so I could carry you back. After that, I had Cinnamon heal you, and she gave you a new arm." You both lock eyes and stare for a while.

"I saw how powerful you are." Zero calmly stated. He pulled out a sheet of paperwork."I was thinking... you are super powerful. We could use you and your power in the Maverick Hunters. You could be of huge help!" His face was lighting up.

You didn't want to say no. You heard how happy he sounded, and you don't want to dissapoint him. You also like him, so you feel it would be best to stick with him.

"Where do I sign?" You ask.