11

The sound of Y/n's alarm startled Nick making him groan in response.

"Oh my god shut uppp." He could hear Y/n say from the other end making him smile.

"Good morning." He said softly.

"God is that you?" He heard Y/n ask making him laugh. "Oh, sorry Nick." Y/n laughed slightly of embarrassment.

"Not a problem Y/n." He said with a smile before checking the time.

7:58 a.m.

"I thought you had hung up last night. I am so sorry-" Y/n said, starting to ramble trying to hide the embarrassment.

"Don't worry, I fell asleep too." Nick replied with a yawn as he fell back onto his pillow.

"Alright I gotta go get ready-" Y/n started as they got up from her bed.

"Do you have to hang up?"

"I- what?"

"I mean- shit. Yeah okay, I'll see you later." Nivk said brushing off the words he just said.

"Well actually I could use the company." Y/n said testing the waters. The smile evident in her voice.

"Okay."

-

"Should I wear jeans, or?" Y/n asked as they rummaged through the small pile of clothes on their gaming chair.

"Whatever you want." Nick said as he brushed his teeth.

That was a first. Cameron would never say that.

"O-okay."

-

"Alright I'm here idiot." Y/n said as they pulled up to Nick's apartment complex.

"Okay, I'll be right out..." Y/n could hear him from a distance as he packed up his backpack, lazily throwing all the things he would need for today.

"Okay I'm going to hang up."

"Alright. See you in like a few seconds."

"Okay." Y/n said happily as Nick hung up. But the emotion quickly faded once a text popped up from Cameron.

Cam <3

Tuesday

So you want to talk about
why Nick was with you last
night?

Answer me Y/n.

ANSWER MY CALLS

Thursday

Can you send me the hw?

[Insert image]

Thanks ily

I love you too! <3

Friday

Came to pick me up today?

No?

So why are you here?

-

Y/n looked at the screen, anger starting to flow from their body.

"You know exactly why." Y/n had whispered.

But before they could even go to respond to him, Nick knocked on the window for Y/n to unlock the door.

"Heyy!" Nick said happily, throwing his backpack onto the plastic mat that lined the floors.

"Hey." Y/n responded, shutting off their phone and putting it into the cup holder in-between the two.

"What's going on?"

"Cameron."

"Okay let's go, he's probably watching you right now." Nick said, nodding his head in the direction of Y/n's boyfriend's apartment that was on the ground floor.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Y/n nodded, easing up as they backed out of the small parking space.

-

I pulled into the student parking lot with Nick in the passenger's seat jamming out to some music.

We finished listening to the song, before heading to our class. Luckily we had some time to spare before class started, so we could take our time going to class and talk about stuff on the way instead of having to sprint like usual.

"I was thinking that maybe we could go shopping together one day?" I started up the conversation as I locked the car.

"Hell yeah! That sounds epic." He said excitedly.

"I wanted to pick out an outfit for you for when we go skating." I explained, Nick nodding along to what I had to say.

"That sounds great!"

"When do you want to go?" I asked, fiddling with the straps on my backpack.

"Whenever is cool with you." He said, I could see him thinking about a good day for the two of us to go.

"WE CAN MAKE IT INTO A VIDEO!" We both exclaimed at the same time making us laugh.

"Like Tommy?" He asked unsure.

"Y-yeah?"

"LETS GOO. WE'LL GET SO MUCH VIEWS!" He said happily once again as he held the door open for me to our class.

"So true." I said as we both took a seat we normally sit at.

-

Y/n and I were totally vibing today, we both had an awesome idea to make a shopping video for our channels. One that would be in two parts.

The first part would be on Y/n's channel which shows the content that they had filmed for the outfit that they chose for me.

Then the second part would be on my channel, which would be the same thing.

Then the two videos would have us shopping for the outfits, the haul, and us modeling what the other person picked.

I was so hyped.

"Hey babe." I heard from behind Y/n as we were walking to the Cafe since we had half an hour until our next class.

"Oh hey-" They had started before Cameron cut them off.

"Why didn't you respond to my text? Huh?" He questioned, his bigger build towering over Y/n.

"I- uhm..."

"Y/n was driving." I pitched in, making Cameron's head turn.

"I'm sure." He said nastily.

"Yeah you should be." Y/n remarked sassily.

"I- I need to talk to you later Y/n." Cameron said trying to hold up his composure.

"Alright."