20

"Alright chat I'm gonna go pee." I said, leaving my room.

I could hear Y/n and Nick talking in the kitchen, and it sounds like they just came home.

"How was your guys' time outside?" I asked as I joined the two in the kitchen, their hands laced within each other's.

"I'd say it was fun?" Y/n said as they looked into his eyes, their hands still intertwined with eachother.

"I'd say so too." Nick said happily before Y/n gave him a small peck on his lips. A light blush starting to form on his face.

"Alright love birds, I'm gonna wrap up my stream then we can talk. Also go and dry off please?" I said nervously, both of them still wet from the downpour earlier.

"Alright Punzo." I heard from Y/n making me shake my head with a smile.

-

"Thanks for coming in chat!" I said before ending the stream and leaning back in my chair taking a deep breath.

"I sure as he'll hoped he asked Y/n to be with him." I said softly, before exhaling and getting out of my chair to talk to the two.

As I walked down the hallway back to the living room, I could hear their giggles and their soft conversations which made me smile.

As I rounded the corner, I asked what I had been waiting for, for months now.

"So is it official?"

The two stared at me, filled with joy before turning back towards eachother and giving eachother nods.

"Yes." They both said excitedly before jumping off the couch to embrace me in a hug.

"Awww I'm so happy for you guys." I said, knowing that I would never choose to go down that path ever again.

- 2 weeks later -

"So what was so urgent that you just had to come over?" I asked excitedly as I let Nick in.

"It's super important baby." He said, peeking his head around.

"You want Luke in this too?" I asked confused at his change in behavior. 

"Yeah, actually. If he's not busy of course." Nick said nervously.

"I think he's done streaming already..." I trailed off as I checked yo see if he was still live on either of his accounts. "Nope, looks like he ended stream." I said, shutting off my phone in the process.

"Alright I'll call him down. If you could get the living room set up for us three maybe?" He asked, which I quickly agreed to. Moving all the recently washed throw blankets to one side of the large couch.

Soon after the two boys came down the stairs and sat on the couch.

Silence filling the air.

"So what was this about again?" I asked to get the ball rolling.

"Right-" Nick said, clearing his voice. "So, this would apply for the both of you. Since I know you two are inseparable." Nick started.

"Okay..." We both said slowly.

"And I was wondering, if you guys would be down to move in with Dream, George, and possibly me?" He said, the words spilling out of his mouth quickly causing the two to take some time to process them.

"I- what?" I asked, shocked.

"I know- I just talked to them earlier, and wanted to know if you guys would want to. We could all maybe take off a semester or something." He had suggested, Luke still thinking about his answer.

"I, honestly would Nick. It's just going to be hard for me to have someone maintain the place." Luke said as he gestured to the house. A small sad look starting to fall onto Nick's face.

"I would too baby, I really would. But I only have a semester left after this one is done, then I can move with you." I said, Nick agreeing with my answer as he nodded along to my words. "I'm sorry."

"N-nah don't worry about it." He stuttered before standing up. "It's all good baby." He said before giving me a quick pec on the lips and waving Luke goodbye. Leaving the two of us on the couch as he exited.

"Goddammit." I mumbled to myself as I leaned back into the couch.