💔SOUR. pt 1-myungjin💔

Pairing; MyungJin (MJ×JinJin from Astro)
Genre: Heartbreak-ish
Based on the 'SOUR' album by Olivia Rodrigo; mainly "deja vu".
Plot:

Myungjun has a secret crush on his best friend, Jinwoo, who has a girlfriend. Jinwoo always steals jokes, special spots, and favorite activities that he usually shares with Myungjun to use to flatter his girlfriend, and it drives Myungjun insane.
---------------------------------

A

UTHOR POV.

"Hey, how was class?"

"It was fine as usual; nothing important happened." Jinwoo answered, as he turned to Myungjun who walked up to him at his locker. "You?"

"Same for me." Myungjun shrugged, as he watched him grab his stuff out of the locker; one item of which is a small gift box. "What is that for?"

"Huh? Oh, this?" Jinwoo wondered, referring to the gift box, and Myungjun nodded. "Ah, I got my girlfriend and I 'couple bracelets'."

Myungjun smiled fakely, and nodded in acknowledgement. I got him friendship bracelets for us..?

"So you're going to hang out with her today?" Myungjun asked.

"Yup."

"Jin-ah!"

"Oh, hey!" Jinwoo replied to his girlfriend, who ran up to him, and hugged him.

I call him 'Jin-ah'...

"Are we ready to go? We can ride my motorcycle together." Jinwoo suggested to her.

"Sure!" She said, excited.

"Wait...I thought you were dropping me off home today..?" Myungjun asked, scratching his neck.

"Oh, yeah...sorry. I hope you can find someone to take you home..?" Jinwoo said, and quickly took out his wallet, and handed Myungjun money. "Here's money for a taxi if you need it."

"No, it's fine... I'll walk home..." Myungjun said, and pushed his hand away. "I'll get going now. See you."

"See you."

~
"Are you sure there are no bats in here, Jin-ah?"

"Yup! The only bat in here is me."

His girlfriend started giggling. "That was such a lame joke; 'bat equals Park Jinwoo'?"

(a/n '박쥐' means 'bat', '박진우' means 'park jinwoo', its wordplay and is similar sounding)

"Well, you laughed, so obviously you thought it was funny." Jinwoo replied. "Actually, Myungjun told me that joke."

"Ah, you two are really close friends!" She said. "You mention him a lot."

"Yeah, I know. He's my best friend since we were young."
~

Myungjun walked through the trees, finally walking to his and his best friend's secret hideout; it was a cave. As he walked in, he saw and watched as Jinwoo and his girlfriend laughed together at jokes that Myungjun made with him.

Jinwoo turned to him, hearing the echo of his footsteps. "Oh, hey."

"Um, hey.. I didn't know you were going to be here..?" Myungjun mumbled.

"What is he doing here?" His girlfriend wondered. "I thought this was your spot."

"I- well-"

"It's mine and his... My parents were fighting so I just thought I'd come here to sit alone..." Myungjun said. "I wasn't aware he was gonna bring you to our secret spot."