🔞naughty-myungjin(astro)🔞

Request by RO-BONG

Pairing: MyungJin(Astro MJ×JinJin)
Genre: Smut
Top!JinJin
Bottom¡MJ
Kinks: Teasing, Bondage
Plot: Before the day of ASTRO's debut, the 6 members decide to go out to celebrate together. While the four younger members aren't old enough to drink, the oldest hyung becomes tipsy and starts to make naughty moves on the other hyung that makes JinJin go crazy.
Side ships: BinWoo(MoonBin×Eunwoo)
SanHyuk(Sanha×Rocky)
_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV.

"I'm so excited for tomorrow! What about you all?" The youngest boy, Sanha exclaimed, with a squeal, while following beside the other members of his group.

"I think we're all excited, Sanha." Rocky chuckled, and pat his shoulder. He smiled up at the taller with sincerity. Sanha looked away shyly.

It was no doubt the two youngest member had a connection. The older members could definitely tell they had feelings for one another.

"Come on, love-birds. Stop smiling so shy at each other." Bin teased, and the other members agreed.

"What about you and Eunwoo-hyung? You can't say anything. You're always making eyes at him." Sanha scoffed, with an embarrassed blush. "Also, Rocky-hyung and I are just...whatever! Its none of your business."

Its true that Bin and Eunwoo were already together. It was made clear between the friend group that the two were dating for a couple of months already.

"Let's stop teasing each other and get into the resturaunt, guys. Time to celebrate." JinJin said, and held the door for his friends.

They all walked in, and was directed to their seats in a private room in the resturaunt. They all sat down. There were three seats on opposing sides for all of them; Rocky and Sanha sat across from each other on one end of the table; MJ and JinJin sat next to each other, while Eunwoo and Bin also sat next to each other on the other side of the table.

They ordered a large pizza and their drinks of choice. While the younger ones got water or a soda, the oldest ones ordered beer for each of them.

"I can't believe we're about to debut tomorrow. This is crazy. After about 6 years, I'm finally going to debut. And I'm so happy it's with all of you." Bin started, with a smile.

"Honestly, same. I never expected this to happen. I had no expectation of whether or not I was going to debut." Rocky added.

"Exactly. And to think I never even had plans to go on the music path. Its insane." Eunwoo agreed. "I really believe that this is just destiny."

"To be honest, it all feels like a dream." Sanha said.

"I'm honestly so glad I didn't pass the audition for JYP. Because if not, I wouldn't have met you all." MJ added, and unconsciously laid a hand on JinJin's thigh. JinJin noticed but didn't say anything about it.

"Whatever happens after today, I just want to say that this is a dream come true. We don't know what the future has for us, but congratulations, everyone, for making it through." JinJin finalized. "Cheers, everyone?"

"To ASTRO! Cheers!"

Everyone clinked their glasses together, and drank.