81-90

Chapter 81: Rejected!

When Chi Shuyan jumped down again, she didn’t go up to the roof as usual this time, but snapped at the others, “Everyone, back away!”

She took out the Yin Ghost Gonfalon and swept away the two ghosts that came out of the luck-borrowing array. Father Zhu and the others were really frightened this time, their faces pale as they took a big step back.

“What are you doing?” a ghostly shadow questioned menacingly.

“I mean no harm; I just want to help you get out of the luck-borrowing array that’s underground,” Chi Shuyan said.

“Hehe, no need!” a female voice filled with hatred said icily.

“I know that you’re eager for revenge, but your brother’s retribution has already begun. You adding another blow now will only affect your luck and reincarnation for nothing.” Chi Shuyan frowned slightly.

“It’s impossible to let him go! The reason we’re like this now is all thanks to him; he’s also enjoyed so many years of riches and honor. I must pull out his black heart with my own hands! As for his whole family, I’ll kill them all and leave none alive!” one of the ghostly shadows said viciously.

Chi Shuyan sighed; she felt like they were in the same boat. She didn’t want to fight either, but there was nothing she could do about the outcome now. She negotiated, “If you get involved in murder, you won’t be able to be reborn. How about I set up a fortune transfer array? You’ll definitely be rich people in your next life. You’ll be able to enjoy the good fortune that you didn’t have in this life in the next life. How about that?”

“Haha, we don’t believe you! You’re simply trying to trick us into being reincarnated! In your dreams!” One ghost shadow rushed up to attack first, followed by the other.

Seeing the two ghosts rush up, Chi Shuyan frowned and her eyes glowed coldly. “Stubborn!” She took out two Fiend Suppression Talismans, clamped between her fingertips. With a flick of her fingers, the two talismans flew accurately toward the two ghosts.

The two ghosts couldn’t avoid touching the Fiend Suppression Talismans. The places where they were touched blazed and gave off wisps of white smoke. The two ghosts wailed and howled at being burned, making the eerie atmosphere even gloomier and wretched.

“It’s not too late for you to change your minds.” Chi Shuyan was indifferent. She stretched out her palm and recalled the Fiend Suppression Talismans. This kind of high-level Fiend Suppression Talisman was extremely domineering and powerful, capable of dispersing evil spirits and ghosts, so Chi Shuyan was prudent with its use.

The two ghosts had suffered enough. Although they were indignant, the Celestial Master in front of them was tough as nails. The little ghost with the doll flew over between the two ghosts, and after they whispered for a while, a lot of the evil tendencies of the two ghosts dissipated.

“Can the array you mentioned just now really protect our fortune in our next life?” a ghostly shadow asked.

Chi Shuyan sighed inwardly when she heard this. Her cultivation hadn’t recovered yet, so it was extremely taxing on her spiritual power to cast this kind of array, but she had no other choice now. “Of course!”

Just as Chi Shuyan was about to set up the array, she caught a glimpse of Qi Zhenbai, who was standing straight on the side, out of the corner of her eye. Her eyes flashed and an alarm went off in her heart. Qi Zhenbai’s great tonic physique was something she had no resistance to in the first place. If she exhausted all her spiritual power and repeated the embarrassing kiss she forced on him last time, then she really wouldn’t be able to explain herself in the future.