31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 1

《2 years ago》

Today is Sunghoon's birthday, that's why Sunoo woke up early and he hurriedly took a bath then wore nice clothes.

He took his phone and watched a video on Youtube on how to cook Japchae and Seaweed soup.

He started cooking and after that he put it in a lunchbox and he told his roommate Ni-ki that he'll go to Sunghoon's and headed to the dorm next to his.

He was walking excitedly to Sunghoon and Jake's dorm but his smile slowly faded when he saw Sunghoon hugging Jake in the hallway.

"Maybe it was just a friendly hug" he thought to himself.

He just ignored that thought he had in mind so he ran towards them and waved.

"Hi hoonie!" He cheerfully said.

"Hi Sunshine, when did you get here" Sunghoon asked and gave him a peck

"What do you mean when? I'm just from next door silly" Sunoo replied then giggled.

"Oh yeah hahaha I forgot"

"Here" Sunoo handed the bag that is containing the food that he cooked.

"Aww thank you" Sunghoon responded and hugged him.

They all went in the kitchen and Sunoo saw a pot so he curiously opened it.

Inside the pot is a seaweed soup, "Someone must've cooked this" he quietly said to himself.

"Taste it, Jake cooked it earlier as a gift and it tastes so good" Sunghoon said then smiled.

Sunoo smiled bitterly as he tasted Jake's seaweed soup.

Well he gotta say it really tastes good and that caused him to think if other's will like what he cooked.

"Where's Ni-ki?" Sunghoon asked.

"He's taking a bath when I went out so I guess he'll be coming sooner or later" Sunoo replied.

○●○●○●○

They are all drunk and Sunghoon is not on his right mind so he's saying weird stuffs.

"I actually like someone else" Sunghoon said that made the others shocked.

"Hoonie, you're already drunk go to your bed now, we'll clean this up" Sunoo replied and took the bottle of alcohol from Sunghoon's hands but Sunghoon held Sunoo's hand causing him to stop moving.

"I'm not drunk, I want to say something to you. Please listen to me" he mumbled.

"Okay, spill the tea" Sunoo stated.

"I'm sorry, but please don't get mad at me after I say this hmm?"

"Okay I wont" Sunoo smiled at him.

"This better not be something that I wouldn't like" He thought to himself.

"I actually like Jake, I.. Uhm.. Its been months since I felt this and I struggled to tell you how I feel.." Hoonie said and everyone, even Jake looked so shocked.

"So... Does that mean you want to break-" Sunoo didn't finish his sentence because the others speak up.

"No" they all shouted.

"Y-yes, S-sorry" Sunghoon stuttered.

"Hyung?!" Ni-ki stood up from his chair.

"Ni-ki sit down" Heeseung pulled Ni-ki's arms.