31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 23

"I'll visit you there" Sunghoon spoke and ended the call.

He went out of their dorm without telling the other members about it and rode the car.

"You're dead meat when I see you" Sunghoon whispered.

"Can you drive faster please?" He told the driver but the driver can't do it cause they're already going fast yet he wants it to be faster.

"Stop the car" He ordered him and so the driver did it.

"Let's exchange seats, I'll drive" Sunghoon went out of the car and sat on the drivers seat.

As soon as the driver sat at the back he immediately stepped on the gas and drove really fast.

"S-sir, your seatbelt. It's dangerous to drive this fast without wearing your seatbelt" He was told but he just ignored him and kept on driving.

Few minutes passed and they arrived on their destination.

"Wait for me here, go and park the car I'll just call you when we're going to go home" Sunghoon instructed the driver as he went inside the building.

As soon as he saw someone with a familiar back he walked faster and approached him.

"K! You fucking little shit!" He punched K. He's full of anger that he didn't even care if others saw what he did.

"What was that for?!" K also punched him.

"For making false information" 

"Let's talk inside" K pulled him and they both went inside the room leaving the people shocked.

"Why did you do it? What was that for? To ruin our image? Why are you doing this? Because you weren't able to debut?" Sunghoon asked continously.

"OH COME ON! THAT'S SUCH A CHILDISH THING TO DO! WHEN WILL YOU EVER STOP?!" He shouted at K. 

"IT WASNT ME!" K shouted back.

"Then who? Taki? Daniel? Those two won't do such thing, I know that they wont" 

K shook his head while a tear fell on his cheeks. "How come you believe that they won't do those kind of things but not me? You trust them but why can't you trust me? You always believe them when they say something but when I'm the one talking it's like you're deaf!" 

"Why would I believe you when all you do is lie? How will I trust you when you're not even trustworthy?" Sunghoon responded. 

"Will you just PLEASE TAKE THAT POST DOWN?!!" 

"HOW WILL I  TAKE THE POST DOWN WHEN IT WAS DANIEL WHO DID IT?! TELL ME HOW!!" K questioned him.

《Christmas day》

Everyone is at the backyard and they're already eating their food. 

"Ahh it's so good who made this?" Sunoo asked as he ate more bingsu.

"Sunghoon" Jay responded. "Did you like it? I'll make hundreds of bingsu for you if you want, just tell me" Sunghoon told him. 

"Eww stop, it's already time for the exchange gift stop flirting  you're really bad at it" Heeseung said and stood up to get the gifts.

"Who'll give their gift first?" Jungwon asked.

"I'll do it!" Jay raised his hand and stood up to get the present.