31.D.OF.D. - Chapter 25

"Help!" Seo Hee shouted and opened the door so everyone would see.

"Sunoo oppa is dead.." the girl from the crowd shouted.

"Call an ambulance please!" Seo Hee told them and faked her cry.

"What happened? oh Jesus", "Did he suicide?", "Shouldn't we call the cops too?".

His blood is still dropping on the floor and he already lost a lot of it.

○●○●○●

Sunghoon's phone rang so he immediately looked for it.

"Hello?" He said as he answer his phone.

"Hello is this Mr. Park Sunghoon?" the person from the other line asked.

"Yes it is" 

"This is ***** hospital, Mr. Kim Sunoo is on the operating room" 

"Okay, I'll go there right away" Sunghoon ended the call and tears started to fall on his cheeks.

"Who calle-" Heeseung's words we're cut when he saw Sunghoon sitting on the floor, crying

"Hey what happened?" He asked him.

"Hyung, we need to go to the hospital, S-Sunoo was stabbed" He wiped his tears and stood up.

"Guys! Hurry up we need to go to the hospital!" Heeseung said loudly.

"Why?" Ni-ki asked. "Sunoo, we need to go to Sunoo. He's at the hospital" 

The boys stopped what they're doing and immediately wore their coats.

Jay went to the drivers seat and as soon as all the members got inside he started to drive the car.

"Why is he in the hospital?" Jungwon asked.

"Let's just ask the doctor when we get there" Heeseung answered.

"Jay can you drive faster?" Sunghoon asked and their car moved even faster.

○●○●○●

"Can you tell us the details about what happened?" The cop asked.

"He always tells me that he feels lonely and he also have depression. I tried to stop him but he still continued stabbing himself" Seo Hee explained why Sunoo was stabbed.

"But the other's who we're outside your place said that they heard you say that you hate him" 

"I said that because he wont listen to me. I told him to not continue what he was doing and when he took the knife from the counter I got even more mad so I shouted at him" 

"Okay, thank you for cooperating. We'll just ask you when we have more questions" the cop spoke.

"Oh and right, we still need to investigate the crime scene so you can't go there for a while" he added and Seo Hee just nodded.

○●○●○●

Sunghoon and the other members are all in the waiting room. 

They've been waiting for hours but the operation is still ongoing.

"It's been 5 hours already why aren't they done yet?" Sunghoon asked.

"2 hours not 5" Jake told him.

"Will he b-" He wasn't able to continue what he was about to say when the doctor get out of the room.

"Mr. Park?" The doctor looked at Sunghoon.

"I am really sorry.. We did everything we could but the cut was too deep and he lost a lot of blood. He didn't make it sir. I'm sorry" 

As soon as he heard it Sunghoon went inside the room. There he is, his sunshine covered with cloth with no life. 

"Ya S-sunoo, this is a prank right? You can wake up now. I know this is a prank" He said as he took the cover from Sunoo's face. 

He broke down into tears when reality hits him.

"You can't leave me, I still need to know if you'll let me in your life again. I still have to show you how much I love you. S-sunoo wake up, we still need to celebrate 92 new years together. Please open your eyes now love!" 

《END OF CHAPTER 25》

Happy New Year KOOCHIES! This is the 2nd to the last chapter and yeah it's short but I hope you liked it!.

You guys made my year better and Thank you sosososo much for that.

I love y'all♡

(I updated it at new years eve cause I just thought that someone might be lonely on new year so yeah I just want to make sure that everyone would be happy on new years eve)