Chapter 14

*slight smut foreplay I guess*

Now to take care of this erection

I made my way to shower turning the clear plastic handle counter-clockwise and waiting for the water to heat up, I removed my clothes, neatly folded them and placed them on the toliet stool. I had never done something as simple as masturbating so I wasn't really sure what I was doing.

I took one step at a time into the shower, the water instantly bringing a warm sensation to not only my body but my hard erection. Beads of water ran across it causing me to moan in pleasure. It felt so sensitive to any type of touch or movement I made.

I grabbed it and started to make a slow jerking movement going faster as time progressed. I opened my mouth to moan but all that came out was a mumble of the word "fuck.."

I feel like I couldn't control what I was saying or when I moaned it just....happened. The shower door began to fog up and steam caressed my skin as I stood in the hot water. My moans bouncing off of the shower wall and echoing through the flat. I really hoped Dan was asleep and wasn't listening to my desperate calls of sexual frustration. I quickly had my shining "moment" and stepped out of the shower only to see Dan standing in the bathroom doorway. The devilish look in his eyes and his smirk helped me interpret the fact that he was still up to his foolish ways.

"So... You have fun in there Phillip?" Dan asked approaching me.

"Yes. As a matter of fact I did." I quickly wrapped a towel around myself when I came to the realization that I was naked in front of Dan.

"You look really cute when your hair is wet."

Dan began to run his fingers through my wet curly hair. "Come cuddle with me please.."

"Alright.." I rolled my eyes putting back on my pj pants and baby cakes shirt.
•••

*Dans POV*

"My mom called me when you were in the shower.." I trailed off.

Phil and I were cuddling in our bed, our legs intertwined with each other, his arms were wrapped around my small figure, he continued to place small kisses on my back of my neck because he knew that was my favorite spot.

"She wants to see you... Or us... As couple you know.."

"Oh.. Well.. When?" Phil asked I could feel his warm minty breath on my skin giving me goosebumps

"Next Friday, but Phil I don't want to go."

"Why love?" "It's just your parents, they love you." Phil always made an effort to comfort me and that just gave me more reasons to love him .

"Because. My dad, he hates the fact that I'm gay.. He thinks its a disgrace to our family, I would've been kicked out of my own house if my mother didn't convince him otherwise."

"We don't necessarily have to go if you don't want to. But I really would like to meet your parents Dan.."

"Okay ill let my mom know that..uh.. We're going."

Sorry I know this is short but I really have to get writing on this story more because I've obviously been neglecting it ;( BUT TYSM FOR 3k READS OMEFF I hope you guys are enjoying this story, follow me on ig for more...me i guess ahha @/sugardaddyhowell I love you guys 💖