● Preview ●

Y/N's Camera
"Is this thing on?" You ask yourself. Once you were sure the camera you're holding in your hand was recording, you can now do your introduction.

"Ugh...I'm hungry, I'm gonna go cook myself some noodles" Or maybe not. You placed the camera on the kitchen table and let it record you cooking your breakfast. Has this become a cooking show? Zzp!

Kuroo's Camera
The camera was placed on the floor as it captured Kuroo, who was busy with working out. Of course he would choose to do that. He knows just what type of fans he have and what content they always wanna see from him. Once he was done with his last pull-up. His feet landed back on the ground, sweat rolling down his shirtless body to show how smooth his skin looks. This is getting out of line, sir there are kids watching this show! Zzp!

Bokuto's Camera
"Hello. Good morning everyone" Bokuto hold the camera and it was somehow able to record his bright smile without melting.

"My son would like to say hello as well" Bokuto flipped the camera so that he could record a cute owl, it had the same color shade as Bokuto's hair that it will cause you to easily mistaken them as the same breed...which they could be...

"It's kinda sad I have to leave him behind with his caretaker but I think I should travel more. Isn't that right, Ryoohei?" Bokuto pat the owl, uhm I mean his son and he immediately gave in to his touch. Talk about father and son goals. Zzp!

Daichi's Camera
"I feel like I should bring some snacks for the others" Daichi went through his kitchen cabinets and began to take out a lot of snacks instead of just 'some'.

"This will be enough" He picked up the snacks from the kitchen table and even dropped some while on the way to his luggage. Oh boy...

"Can't wait to meet the rest of the cast. Its always fun meeting new people" He zipped his bag close and it looks like it's about to explode from the amount of things stored in it. Somebody should tell him to pick up the potato chips he dropped in the hall. Zzp!

Oikawa's Camera
Welcome to the documentary channel...Here...we have...Tooru Oikawa, a person who's acting like he didn't just turn on the camera so that he could record himself fake sleeping. Does he think his fans are stupid? After a few minutes of him acting dreamy in his sleep, he finally 'woke up'. He flipped to the side to face the camera, a shy smile crawled up his face with a pink blush showing on his cheeks.

"Well hello there. Were you watching me sleep—?" Zzp!

Ushijima's Camera
"Uh...hello..." Ushijima said to the camera that is placed neatly on the table. Why is he sitting so formally on the sofa? Hah! Here's a funny story of his, there was this one time where he was invited to the White House and represented Japan. It was funny because his fans made so many meme formats of him sitting and standing formally like a good boy. He even shaked hands with the president while maintaining that posture.

"Tea..." He told the camera what it was that he was holding in his hand before taking a sip from it. He looks so awkward. What is going on? Zzp!

Y/N's Camera
"I think I'm gonna go pack up my bags now" You grabbed the camera after finishing breakfast and washing the dishes. You then adjust the camera on the table before beginning your packing.

"My agent told me that I'll be travelling around New Zealand for the show. The problem is I don't know if I can walk that much" You let out a sigh as you fold up your clothes and then putting them in your bag.