▪︎ Episode 6 ▪︎

In the public campsite kitchen, Kuroo is already cooking breakfast for everyone. The crew wanted noodles so he decided to have both wet and dry instant noodles. He was in the middle of stirring the eggs in a bowl until Daichi came in. He's not much of an expert at frying noodles so he decided to watch Kuroo do his magic. During the process, Oikawa who just came back from the washroom decided to come in and watch as well. Both Daichi and Oikawa look like they're drooling just by watching Kuroo add the finishing touch which are the scrambled eggs. With a few flipping around, you finally got Kuroo's instant egg fried noodle.

"Check the boiled noodles for me" Kuroo told Daichi since he's the one who's standing the nearest to the pot.

"Is it ready already?" Oikawa ask when he notice Kuroo turning off the fire before picking up the pan.

"Yes but you're not allowed to eat it first" Kuroo slap his hand away when he caught Oikawa trying to grab a single strand of noodle.

"Geez why'd you cook the noodles then" Oikawa gave him an annoyed look and decided to go help Daichi with the instant noodles.

Back at the caravan, Bokuto and Ushijima are playing a friendly game of volleyball outside the vehicle while Y/N takes a shower in the inside. Since it was just the two of them, it was kind of just a passing game. So whoever drops or doesn't receive the ball in time loses and the other player wins. Even though Kuroo came to place the pan of fried noodles on the table, those two were still focused on not dropping the ball. That was until...

"Morning everyone" Y/N came out of the van and her outfit caught both the boys' attention.

"Morning—Ack!" Bokuto fell on his back as the ball hits his chest. Ushijima smiles softly at his victory. He hit the ball hard on purpose didn't he?

"Are you okay?" Y/N ask Bokuto who's rubbing the back of his head with an in pain look.

"Yeah. The ball just caught me off guard" Bokuto let out an embarrassed laugh.

"It's time to eat guys" Daichi said with a pot of instant noodles in his hands.

"You're gonna sit on the grass all day?" Oikawa teased Bokuto before hopping into the van.

"Is he in a bad mood or something?" Bokuto seems to be offended by Oikawa's words.

"He's just mad of my good looks" Kuroo said and Oikawa let out a mocking laugh from inside the van, loud enough for everyone to hear from the outside.

Oikawa then walked out the van with plates, chopsticks and spoons in his hands and Ushijima was nice enough to help him set up the table. Once everything was in place, they could finally sit down and start their breakfast. When everyone took their first bite of the fried noodles, you could just see their eyes lighting up. Well Kuroo did added some spices to it so it's what made it even delicious. Now let's not forget about the instant noodle that is getting slurp up by everyone.

"How can this be so delicious?" Bokuto sighs, almost like he's in distressed.

"Is it that good?" Kuroo raised his eyebrows.

"I think my depression is cured" Y/N said before taking another bite. Her response was enough to have Kuroo smiling but he quickly try to cover it up by pretending to drink.

After everyone was done eating breakfast, Bokuto volunteered to be the one to wash the dishes but Y/N didn't wanted him to be alone and since there were a lot of plates to carry. She decided to go with him. When they made it to the kitchen, they worked together to get the dishes cleaned. Also refilling the water bottles for the crew. While Y/N is closing the caps by the kitchen table, Bokuto was drying the plates beside her.