▪︎ Episode 7 ▪︎

At the front Daichi is driving the caravan to the beach and at the back, the crew is having their fun freestyle rapping. Bokuto is obviously the one who started it and then passing the rap to Kuroo who surprisingly ate it up. Then Oikawa, who just used it as his chance to diss everyone. When it was passed to Ushijima, he basically just stared at everyone in confusion and that's when the rap died down. Since it was quiet, they decided to start up a conversation to make it less boring.

"So how old are you guys?" Bokuto decided to ask and Ushijima and Y/N exchange a confuse look.

"I've been alive for 22 years. Shocking. I know" Oikawa sarcastically said as he fold up his arms.

"I'm 22 years old" Daichi said with his focus on the road.

"Same here" Kuroo spoke.

"Y/N? Ushijima?" Bokuto look at the two who are still confuse.

"We're 22 too" Y/N said and Bokuto gasp in a rather dramatic way.

"I'm 22 as well! Okay now I have to play this song!" Bokuto rushed to his computer and with the scared look on Oikawa's face. He knew where this was going.

"It feels like a perfect night. To dress up like hipsters. And make fun of our exes. Ah-ah, ah-ah" The song played with Bokuto vibing to it.

"I knew he'd play that song" Oikawa sighs as he pinch the bridge of his nose.

"What's wrong with the song?" Y/N ask.

"Nothing. It just reminded me the bad memories of my last birthday party...I shouldn't have invited my cousin..." He mumbled the last part in a sorrow voice while Bokuto is.

"I don't know about you but I'm feeling 22! Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you!" Bokuto sang into the speaker thinking its a mic.

"Take it away Kuroo!" Bokuto point the speaker at Kuroo from his seat.

"You don't know about me but I'll bet you want to. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22" Kuroo sang in his casual voice and when he was done singing his part. Bokuto point the speaker at Oikawa.

"No I'm not singing the song" Oikawa had his arms crossed but Bokuto was using his puppy eyes on him. Let's be honest, nobody can resist them.

"Ugh fine" He snatch the speaker from Bokuto who quickly shoots finger guns at him joyfully.

"It feels like one of those nights. We ditch the whole scene. It feels like one of those nights. We won't be sleeping. It feels like one of those nights. You look like bad news. I gotta have you...I gotta have you..." Oikawa sang as his eyes are locked with Y/N, never looking away no matter how loud Bokuto was being beside him.

"Huh?" Y/N tensed up when she noticed Oikawa pointing the speaker at her.

"Oh uh no thank you I suck at singing" Y/N tried to deny the chance but Oikawa didn't back down. Neither did Bokuto when it comes to fun.

"You need to let go of your image! C'mon I'll sing with you!" Bokuto grabbed the speaker from Oikawa and you can clearly see Y/N dying inside.

"I don't know about you. But I'm feeling 22! Everything will be alright if. You keep me next to you!" Bokuto then points the speaker at Y/N when he was done singing his part.

"...You don't know about me. But I'll bet you want to. Everything will be alright if we just keep dancing like we're 22" Y/N sang and even though she looks like she wants to jump out of the caravan but her voice was perfect enough to hypnotise the others.