▪︎ Episode 3 ▪︎

Finally after what felt like hours and hours of waiting. They've finally arrived at the restaurant. The problem is now...how are they gonna park the caravan? If you compare it with the other cars, it's quite huge. Daichi was reversing the vehicle but then stopped midway. He's not showing it but you can clearly see how nervous he is by his gaze. Because of that, his shotgun buddy Kuroo decided to get out of the car and help him park in the lot without bumping into the car next to theirs.

"Keep going" Kuroo said and so Daichi continued to reverse the caravan. Y/N was pumped up and hungry to eat so she opened the window by her seat before poking her head out of it.

"Reverse some more" Y/N told Daichi to assure him he's doing alright.

"I'll move forward a little, Kuroo, don't move or else I might hit you" Daichi reminded Kuroo as he start to drive forward.

"Did you really have to say it like that?" Kuroo had an uneasy smirk on his face.

"Continue reversing. There's no problem" Bokuto poke his head out of the other window while Daichi went back to reversing into the lot.

"Is it okay now, Kuroo?" Daichi ask Kuroo who is at the back of the caravan, making sure it's perfectly parked.

"Yeah it's okay" He said before getting back in the caravan. Daichi on the other hand was taking off his seat belt with a sigh of relief slipping past his lips. It's lucky that they didn't bump into the other car.

"Let's pool the money before we head out. Each person has 3000NZD right?" Oikawa ask as they took out their money to count.

"Yup" Bokuto nodded.

"Then one person should give 1000NZD each" Oikawa suggested the idea. Guess he's gonna be the one in charge of the money.

"Here" Ushijima handed Oikawa 100NZD and so did the rest.

"8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14" Oikawa kept counting the money and the way he counted them was done swiftly. He's officially the crew's accountant.

"Let's go eat, I'm starving" Y/N got out of the van and the others followed her. They approached the restaurant and while heading there, they couldn't help but look at the ones nearby.

"Theres fried dumplings here" Ushijima pointed at the restaurant that caught his interest.

"And Tofu!" Bokuto exclaimed in joy.

"Theres even a sushi restaurant" Kuroo said while putting on his shades because of how sunny it is.

"It feels like I'm visiting a fake foreign country" Oikawa seems to be a bit lose. He a little confuse but he got the spirit.

"I admit it's heartwarming but i think we should try eating something local. We're here to explore New Zealand after all" Y/N said and the others agreed. She does have a point.

"I heard they serve good seafood here. Maybe we should try it out" Kuroo looked at the others and waited for their response.

"Sure!" Bokuto smiled excitedly.

"Seafood sounds good" Daichi said.

"Alright then let's go" Kuroo said and began to lead the others to the seafood restaurant he saw earlier.

"Ooooh! Check out the menu" Bokuto stood at the front of the restaurant window to look at the menu taped on it. The crew slowly joining him.

"They sell sausages too" Daichi had an impressed look when saying it.

"Are you guys gonna stand there all day or head in?" Oikawa ask the others as he went inside the restaurant by himself, leaving the others standing there completely dumbfounded.