ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ/ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

after an hour-long discussion about absolutely nothing, and taehyung and yeonjun being the only ones talking for that hour, the younger couple said their goodbyes to the other two in the store and headed to their next destination.

yeonjun was babbling about how taehyung didn't share any of his japchae to with him, when he realised how soobin was spacing out an awful lot today. his hands were glued to his jacket pockets, and he seemed to be nervous, taking small, hesitant steps. he was about to fall into a puddle right in front of him if it weren't for the elder pushing him gently to the side.

"bin, what has gotten into you, you're spacing out more than usual," he complained but his boyfriend just stood there like a zombie, unmoving.

"soobin!"

the younger was snapped out of his trance instantly, and looked at yeonjun, who had an annoyed expression gracing his face.

"sorry hyung, you said that you wanted to dye your hair, let's go then," he replied.

in reality, soobin was dead right nervous about what was going to happen, how yeonjun would react. it was the most daring desicion he had took, it could make or break his relationship. he just knew how to mask himself well. and that was what he did.

yeonjun almost immediately let go of his former emotions and clapped his hands in excitement, running towards the salon parlour.

---

i love yeonbin uwu

feel free to vote, comment and even follow my profile for more updates! i will try to update as soon as possible!

love yall! ❣