ˢⁱˣ

ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ/ᵗʰⁱʳᵈ ᵖᵉʳˢᵒⁿ ᵖᵒᵛ

the two arrived at the parlour after seven minutes, two minutes of yeonjun running and five minutes of soobin walking, and walked in, seeing the salon quite empty for christmas eve, seeing that the place would close on christmas like any other public place would on christmas day.

"norae-ah!"

yeonjun called out for the granddaughter of the owner of the store, who was in the hospital at the time. wang wu, who was born in china, was the owner of the salon, but sadly came down with cancer the year before and had been in the hospital ever since then.

"yeonjun-oppa, is soobinnie with you?"

"i'm right here."

soobin entered soon after, glaring at yeonjun who had a sheepish smile on his face.

"let me guess, yeonjun hurried over here to see my beautiful face and you had to catch up with him but you weren't bothered and decided to walk instead?" the female chuckled when the couple nodded their heads in unison.

"i came here to dye my hair pink, not to see your 'beautiful face'."

"i am offended." norae said, clutching her chest, making soobin and yeonjun laugh.

"but pink hair, babe?"

"yes, of course, i think i would look good," yeonjun reiterated.

"you look good in anything, oppa, and that's me telling the truth," the girl said, playing with the latter's hair.

"i know."

the trio laughed a lot that fine chilly evening.

---

i'm literally starring myself cause my korean name is norae lol

feel free to vote, comment and even follow my profile for more updates! i will try to update as soon as possible!

love yall! ❣