15 | the chosen one

Harrit got picked up yesterday evening. And I finally picked out the dress. I wanted it to be beautiful and flowy and it covers up my bump but if if rub my stomach you can see it. It's a perfect dress. "You look beautiful amore" Derek whispered in my ear and hugged me from the back. He had on a stefano ricci suit which made him look sexy as hell. "Thank you, looking dapper Mr.shepherd." I turned around and fixed his tie. "I'm nervous," I whispered and clicked my heels. "They'll love you" he kissed my head and I nuzzled my face into his neck. "How's my baby boy?" he whispered. "He's been kicking I think he's excited" I giggled and rubbed my stomach. "Come on, the drivers are almost here." Derek held my hand and we walked down the stairs and went outside. The driver honked the horn twice. We walked to the car and went inside. I got in first.and Derek went after. "I like your hair pinned up like this, it shows that you're mine." he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. My hair was in a slick back bun with pink glitter to match my dress with pearl hair clips. "What i thought i covered them up" i grabbed my phone out of derek's pocket and and got my camera out and checked my neck. "You forgot this one" Derek started to kiss my neck, sucking it and nibbling on my neck making me moan. "Mr.shepherd is everything alright" the driver asked and Derek pulled back. "Were fine Mr.stewart" Derek chuckled. And smiled back at me. The ride wasn't that long; it was only 2o minutes. "Sir, we're here," Mr.stewart announced. He walked out the door and opened the door for Derek,as Derek stepped out he held my hand and helped me out too. "Have a nice evening sir " I kissed Mr.stewart's cheek and he blushed making me smile. As we walked closer to this large mansion I saw guards lining up everywhere and palm trees.. ''This place is beautiful, ''I whispered. "This is home" Derek whispered and as the door swung open I saw little kids with ball gowns running around and people with big dresses talking and dancing. Derek led me more into the ball until we stopped at this lady and her husband dancing. "Mama,papa" Derek tapped the ladys shoulder and she sprung in happiness. "Derek my baby, how are you?" She hugged him and kissed him all over the cheek and squeezed them making me giggle. "Hello son" Derek's father hugged him and ruffled his hair. They both looked like twins practically just derek older with more gray hair. "Mama, papa, this is my girlfriend meredith." They both looked confused when he said that. "What happened to Addison," Derek's father asked. "I got a divorce she wasn't good for me" Derek sighed. And Derek's mother clapped in happiness. "Thank goodness i hated that son of a bitch" his mother groand and looked at me. "Well hello darling what your name again." his mother asked. "Meredith," I smiled. "Right meredith i'm Carolyn and this is my husband henry" henry shook my hand and carlyn gave me a hug. "Oops i think i hugged you too hard it felt like a kick meredith are you expecting." Carlyon giggled. "Yes i am" i smiled and rubbed my stomach she placed her hand on both sides and said aw. "Is it dereks" her face got excited and i shook my head yes. "Oh my gosh" she hugged me and then hugged Derek tightly. "Congrats" Henry hugged me then derek. "Is it a boy or girl?" she asked. I looked at Derek asking him for permission to tell. "It's a boy," I smiled. And Henry shouted yes and kissed carlo. Both of them were very excited. "Ladies and gentlemen, in a couple of months we'll be welcoming a baby boy into the heir" Henry shouted. And the crowd clapped. "Oh my gosh, thank you for giving us a grandson." Carlo kissed my cheek and smiled super hard. "No problem ma'am" I giggled at their happiness. "Where's the girls?" Derek asked.
"Im right here big bro" a young girl who looks about 18 came up to Derek and gave him a hug. She is beautiful. She has black hair like Derek with piercing blue eyes. She wore a fabulous black pants suit with a white crop top under. "Hello im amelia '' she gave me a hug and i introduced myself to. "Where's the rest?"Carolyn asked. "Oh their coming," Amelia chuckled. All I heard was tons of kids yelling Derek's name. Three beautiful women started walking with the kids they had on beautiful dresses. Each one had long black hair trailing down their back.and their eyes were like blue diamonds. "Derek brother i miss you, hi im nancy" nancy hugged derek and looked at me in disgust. "Hello derbear" another lady smacked Derek against the head and he laughed. She smiled at me and gave me a hug. "Hi i'm liz" she giggled and hugged me angin the baby kicked her and she jumped in surprise. "Oh hi" she talked to my stomach and the baby kicked again. "I think he likes you," I giggled. "Derek, you need some hair dye, you're going gray" another lady laughed. "Hello i'm Kathleen, she shook my hand" and they all gave their attention to their kids. "Uppie me want uppie" a little girl came up to and i bent down and picked her up and nancy looked at me in surprise. "She doesn't like to be held" nancy said and the little girl nuzzled her head into m nck and sucked on her thumb. "Uncle Derek, is this your girlfriend?" a little girl asked and Derek said yes. All the other girls started to play tag and run around us. "So we have a big announcement Meredith is pregnant with a boy," Henry said excitedly. Nacy looked at my stomach in sadness. Why tho "congrats!!" Amelia hugged me and so did Kathleen and liz. "How does it feel to be the chosen one?" Nancy cried. OMG WHAT IS IT WITH WITH SHEPHERDS HAVING A BOY.