35| watch out

sorry guys that I haven posted like that anymore I been dong school and I have a LOT of homework but ill try to update when I can. <33

Rose pov

"Im telling you i should be the one getting married to mr.shepherd my father said it would be a perfect business deal," I said to dalton. "Well mrs.shephered is fucking hot i could tell why he divroced his ex wife" he chuckled and looked across the office. I looked to where he was looking and it was mrs.shepherd bending over to pick up some papers and handing it mr.shepherd. She had on black lace stockings that stopped to her thigh and a tight red dress and nude heels. "She doesn't even that pretty look at her body" I said and turned to Dalton, he was still gazing over her.

"Mommy, daddy look what i found in daddys office" a little girl ran out of mr.shepherds office with a little boy following her. "What did you find princessa?" mr.shepherd picked up his daughter and mrs.shepherd picked up her son. 'Me and Beckham found this." the little girl got out a sticky note and placed it on her father's head. "Isn't that cool daddy?" the little boy said. "That's very cool," mr.shepherd said. "Do it to mommy '' Mr.shepherd chuckled when the little girl put a sticky note on to her mothers cheek. "I love you" mrs.shepherd giggled and kissed her husband cheek and her kids.

"Uhh they are so cliche" i groaned and kalya shrugged. "Their actual not mrs,shepherd found out she was pregnant after they had a one night stand she didn't know his wife was a client of hers they ran into each other and she told him she was pregnant, he fell in love left his wife for her blah blah blah." kalya said. "So mr.shepherd fell in love with a lying whore. I bet the kids aren't even his." I said Kayla and Dalton quickly turned around. "What it's true" I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Mrs. Shepherd and her son.

"Watch what you say because , I know that you're a little pick me bitch that gets anything they want from daddy." she said. "Mommy" the little girl. "Yes princessa" mrs.shepherd turned to her daughter and the little girl grabbed her brother's hand. "Daddy said we're going to go get ice cream then go to the park, come on" the little girl smiled and mrs.shepherd smiled and the little boy grabbed his mothers hand. "Come on love" mr.shepherd grabbed mrs.shepherd hand and they all walked down stairs hand in hand.

"You better watch out for mrs.shepherd Mr.shepherd sister hate meredith with envy and jealousy and she got cused the fuck out" kalya said.