56 ~ Sapphire Hamilton pt-2

Jungkook's pov :

"Y-you're a pathetic monster." she says and I feel a pang on my heart, am I really a monster?

I look at her and see she is closing her eyes, tears are messing with all over her face. I clutch her cheek and wipe her tears, she is literally shaking in fear

"Open your eyes." I say softly but she squeezes her eyes more tightly and I sigh.

"Open your eyes otherwise I—”

"I-I'm sorry, I-I'm extremely sorry, I didn’t.. I didn’t mean to—"

"Hey, It's okay, It's okay." I pull her more closer to my chest.

"I know I'm a monster, you don't have to say sorry for that." I say and sigh. I pat her head lightly and after a while, I can sense she calms down a bit.

"S-sir." she softly calls out.

"You can call me Jungkook." I say and she looks at me. I smile at her.

"Y-you won't mind?" I shake my head.

"I came here so many times but I never see you once." I say and take a cigarette, then put it between my lips, I won't be able to smoke if I return to the hotel once, Taehyung doesn’t like when I smoke and I'm the only one in the band who smoke.

I'm about to burn the cigarette but she stops me.

"C-can you please not smoke in front of me?" she says with her shaky voice, seems she is still scared of me.

"You don't smoke?" I ask her.

"N-no and I can't breathe properly if someone smokes in front of me." she explains and I raise a brow,

"You didn’t answer me, Sophie." I say and toss the lighter on the table.

"My name is Sapphire, not Sophie." she says and I chuckle.

"I know but I'd like to call you 'Sophie' instead of 'Sapphire'." I reply and she blushes.

"I guess you're not American, are you mixed?" she nods her head cutely.

"I'm half Mexican and half Brazilian." I hum. I kinda guessed it by her accent posture.

"Why are you here then? Seems you're from a decent family and totally inexperienced." I ask and tuck some hair behind her ear. Her face saddens a bit.

"Did I not, did I not s-satisfy you enough? A-are you going to tell the manager that- that—” she pauses and begins to panic.

"Hey relax, you satisfied me enough and I'm not going to tell anything to the manager, I was just saying because you looked uncomfortable when I first entered the room, you were shy, that's why I just guessed that you're totally new here and inexperienced, that's it." I say and kiss her forehead.

"O-oh, yeah, I'm totally new here, It's just..just three days." she replies with her shaky voice.

"How many customers did you met?" I ask while roaming her bareback through the sheet, drawing an imaginary circle on her spine.

"You're the first." she replies shyly. I'm just thinking that why on earth a girl like this doing here? Just for money?

"Why did you choose this profession?" I suddenly ask, my voice is more serious than before, she just gulps nervously.

"I-I, my step d-dad and my b-boyfriend s-sold me here."

"What?" I look at her disbelief, her eyes waters, lips quiver and she bursts into tears, seeing her like this isn’t my plan tonight but something about her caught my attention and I want to know her more, I know I'd never meet with her again but still.