Chapter 21

When Mickey removed his Mascot Head, everyone gasped.

Even me.

"Oh my god!". Bulong ni Yen sa tabi ko.

I looked at her, her long wavy Hair is beautiful, She's so gorgeous. Kahit na nakasuot sakaniya ang laki ng mascot ni Mickey nangingibabaw parin ang ganda niya.

"Oh my how I miss that Murderer". She muttered. 

"Sinabi mo pa". Rinig kong sabi ni Yen.

Nakatingin lang ako sa dalawang babaeng nasa gitna, trae and her other mom. 

Trae is confused why Mickey mouse removed his head and revealing this gorgeous creature.

She turned to me and her eyes are asking me.

Tumayo ako at lumapit sa kanilang dalawa, binigyan ko ng death glare si Hunt at ngumiti lang siya ng matamis saakin.

She whispered 'I miss you' na umabot pa sa pandinig ng tenga ko.   

"I thought Mickey mouse is a boy?". Trae muttered.

"Yes He's a boy Princess Huntrae". Sabi ni Hunt, hinawakan niya ang pisngi ni Trae and I can see how happy she was.

"Hi mom, is there any problem here? Why Mickey is a Girl? It supposed to be minny?". I looked at my side to see my Baby boy. He's looking at Hunt and Her head beside her.  

"Do I know you?". Tanong ni Trae kay Hunt. Nag punas ng luha si Hunt at tumingin sa twins. 

"Do you know me?". Balik na tanong ni Hunt.

"You are Mickey so I know who you are. But you are a girl and you're so pretty and my eyes are green and yours are green same with kuya Hulo". Bulong ni Trae kay Hunt.

Hindi ko mapigilang mapangiti because of how cute she was, she looks like me with a lil bit mixture of Hunt, and Hulo on the other hand is the xerox copy of her other mom.

"I am your present my twins, I remember that you wanted me to be your birthday present and here I am." She softly said. Parang hinagod ng kung sino ang puso ko sa ganda ng scene na to.

These three duckling made my day complete kahit na hindi pa tapos ang araw na to, they are so cute together and I want to see them for the rest of my life. 

Tumingin saakin ang twins.

"Is she our other mom mommy?". They asked.

I nodded. "Yes, she is"

With that being said, they both hugged their mother. Hunt is like a crying baby and I can't deny that she truly wants to see her twins.

She truly wants to spend time with them and who I am to stop her happiness? 

"Come here mommy". Tawag saakin ni Trae at niyakap nila akong tatlo. I am so Happy.

Sana lang hindi na matapos ang araw na to, ayaw kong isipin ang mga ginawa ni Hunt, ayaw kong sirain ang araw na to because of her unforgivable mistakes.

She deserves to be happy..

"Wow I am grate to see my Mickey Happy.". Napatingin ako sa nakatayong Minny sa harap naming apat. 

Tumayo si Hunt dala ang twins, naka kapit lang ang dalawa sa kaniya at siya nakatingin saakin. 

"Hi Mom, I am sorry. Nandito ako para isauli ang mga bagay na nawala sayo. I am here to clean my name and I am here not only to see my twins but to win back your trust and heart". Napairap ako.