CHAPTER 4

Ansh walks up to the balcony with the drink in his hand and look around the club to engage himself. His eyes falls on the DJ, who was on the balcony opposite him. He notices a girl beside the DJ, who was back facing Ansh. But Ansh notices the glittery jacket and the pencil in her bun making him assured its the same girl he saw few moments ago. To him it seemed like she was trying to make the DJ do something, for which he wasn't willing. Finally the DJ seems to agree with a so done expression.

Aarya turns around with an adorable smile as she convinced the DJ to play a few songs of her choice with no remix. DJ being worried about his reputation was hesitant but he couldn't deny her after all she was the one who hired him. The music starts playing while Aarya goes downstairs with a bright smile.

"This tune...i have definitely heard this song...its a 90s song..."Ansh was desperately trying to recognize the song when he hears the first few lyrics and his expression changes from being confused to being judgmental. Ansh involuntarily turns his head to look at Aarya, he could see her singing along the lyrics while dancing randomly to her friends trying to involve them. "Ole...Ole...seriously?" Ansh whispers to himself, a hint of cringe clearly evident in his tone.

Aarya was now doing full blown hook up steps along with her friends, who on having no other option joined her. She was surely dancing with all of them but somehow it was clearly visible she wasn't making much physical contact with her guy friends. Aarya was clearly acting like a guy and was dancing with her girl-friends, complimenting them through the lyrics.

"She seems like a bathroom dancer...." Ansh whispers to himself with a smile while staring at Aarya having fun. And suddenly he notices the pencil getting untangled from her bun and her medium length, dark-brown straight hair falling over her shoulders. His smile widens seeing her unfazed, dancing without a worry. He was still judging the girl for dancing on such a song in a public place, but seeing her expressions and genuine smile it didn't seem bothersome. Soon he comes out of his trance when he sees her moving out and getting lost in the crowd.

The song was about to end when Aarya feels her phone buzzing so she checks it and smiles widely. She moves away from the dance floor and hurries towards the entrance of the club. As soon as she reaches the entrance her smile widens and she runs into the arms of a young guy, who gladly returns her hug with same enthusiasm.

"If you guys were late anymore i would have denied your entry" Aarya complains still hugging the guy.

"We are sorry Aarya...but its completely Kabir's fault not mine" a very beautiful girl beside them responds to Aarya's complaint with a very calm voice.

On hearing so Aarya breaks the hug and turns to the girl and hugs her tightly and replies "I know...this idiot can never be on time..."

Kabir finally interrupts them saying " NO...Ahira how can you put it on me. Aarya firstly we left a little late and then Ahira madam met her fans along the way. And also there was traffic and...."

"Cut it...cut it Kabir. You guys are here now...lets go in...we will dance..." with that Aarya tangles her arms around Ahira's and brings them inside.

On the other side Ansh looked around for Aarya for a while and then goes to his seat being disappointed on not finding her around.

"Where were you Ansh?" Questions Aditya but he soon notices Ansh's long face. "Bro...i am talking to you...here?" Aditya continues on not getting any answer.

Ansh glances at Aditya and answers with a disappointed tone "I saw a girl but i can't find her anymore..."

An amused Aditya interrupts Ansh saying " A girl??? That's random....it has been quite sometime since you last dated..."

Ansh remains quiet while his mind seems to get lost for a second and he replies "ummm...she just seemed pretty fun...nothing else"

Aditya casually takes a sip from his drink and says "she must be a graduating student, if you want i can ask dad about her..."

"No...no i just found her appealing nothing else. Its not like i saw her and want to marry her right away that you want to involve uncle."

Aditya nods agreeing to Ansh's words and once again both of them get busy in their own conversation. After a few minutes once again a 90s sound-track plays. Ansh abruptly stands and looks around to find Aarya. Its like he knows it must be her choice of track and she must be dancing around with a bright smile. And soon his eyes prove him right when he sees the scene in front of him, which was exactly as he was thinking. Ansh smiles and was about to point Aarya out to Aditya when he notices a guy close to her. The girl seemed really comfortable and happy with the guy, giving out a happy couple vibe. Ansh gives out a disappointed smile and decides not to approach the girl anymore.

Even though Ansh decided not to disturb the girl and her partner, he kept stealing glances of her. And each time he glanced he saw her brightly smiling and chirping around. Its not like Ansh had not seen a prettier girl, ofcourse he had. But he was attracted to the girl in front of her from the first time he laid his eyes on her. But he knew basic decency and didn't want to approach a girl, who is in a committed relationship. But soon his chain of thoughts is broken when he sees Aarya gently passing a girl's hand to his partners hand, while a romantic track was playing in the background. Ansh stands and moves towards the balcony to have a clear view. He could see, Aarya moved aside with a content smile, giving the couple their space. Aarya seemed really happy seeing the couple and was even clicking their pictures fondly.

"The guy is not her boyfriend?...but i thought....ughhhh...."

"Ansh....what the hell man? Where the hell is your attention...."scolds Aditya who got little irritated with Ansh's lack of interest in his conversation and walking away.

"Yaar i am stupid..." replies Ansh.

"That's true. But what happened"

"I found the girl i was looking for but i saw her with a guy so i assumed it must be her partner so i didn't approach her...." Ansh pauses and pouts before continuing "but the guy was just her friend or something...and now the night is almost over so obviously i can't approach her anymore."

Aditya stares at Ansh with amused eyes and says "Okay...can you please show me? Who is it"

Ansh looks around excitedly which doesn't last for too long as he is not able to find her anywhere anymore.