2. A new job

"Ok, then go on and do your thing. But if anything goes wrong, don't even try to ask for our help!", the voice hung up on the phone leaving Ohm startled. He was on his own from now on, but at the same time he felt he was doing the right thing. But if he wanted to survive, he should start to move and that's why he went for that job interview.

"You're so young… Ohm? Is that right? Do you really have any flight experience?", the man asked, rubbing his round belly.

"Yes, sir, my name is Ohm! And as you can see, I was approved with more hours than needed in the flight academy.

"Ok, then. I'm gonna ask my assistant to check on you and he'll give you a call if anything.", the man waved his hand indicating the interview was over.

"Thank you, sir! I can guarantee you won't regret your decision if decide to hire me!", Ohm thanked excitedly.

Three days later, Ohm was neatly dressed with the dark blue uniform and white pants, just waiting to start the engines to wherever his boss decided to. Mr. Awut was a rich man involved with god-knows-what, but the owner of a private plane and his last pilot retired leaving him with no other choice than hire a new one. Fortunately, Ohm appeared and filled the spot nicely.

The man had a pretty odd routine and his flights could be easily scheduled to 2 am or even be decided at the last minute and make everyone in the staff run and make things ready to please him

The man had a pretty odd routine and his flights could be easily scheduled to 2 am or even be decided at the last minute and make everyone in the staff run and make things ready to please him. Ohm enjoyed flying, so this wasn't a big deal, but other things were a little annoying, like the man's wife.

Mrs. Malee was 30 years younger than the man and seemed insatiable. It was very known between the staff members that she had a kink to have sex with pilots, drivers, securities and whoever stepped her way and that was the real reason why the last pilot "retired" himself so young, according to the official gossip. This wouldn't be a problem to Ohm, he thought until seeing with his very own eyes how persistent the lady was.

"Hey, sweetie… I was looking for you!", the woman said intertwining her arm with his and pressing her boobs towards his chest. Annoying.

"Mrs. Malee, I don't think it's appropriate for you to wander around the house dressed in such a thin dress. What could Mr. Awut think seeing us like that?", Ohm asked taking a step back and away from the lady.

"I don't think he has enough brain cells to think anything, but even if he does, that's not my problem. He seems to have a lot of fun with his 'friends', so I think I deserve my part as well!", she said trying to get close to the man again.

"Well, I think I won't be able to help you with that. Sorry!", he said running away from the woman, leaving her behind.

When Ohm stopped, he was in front of Mr. Awut's office and heard some noises coming from there. Actually they seemed a lot like moans and realizing that made the young man blush, until he was surprised by a woman getting out of the room looking a little dizzy.