6. Scattered lies

They were sitting in at a coffee shop next to Fluke's condo and he knew the drinks and food there were nice, but he didn't feel into it at the moment. Alex was talking about his professional and personal life with enthusiasm, but Fluke couldn't feel any interest in it.

"Fluke…", Alex then changed his tone, which got the nurse's attention for the first time since they got there. "I know I was a jerk and treated you badly, but can you please give me another chance?"

That question made Fluke think about his life. If it was made about 3 or 4 months ago, he would gladly agree with Alex and get back together, but he was a different person now. Fluke had sex with a stranger, helped a criminal to get away from the police, he disguised to enter in an illegal party, he took a shot. Dear god, he even tried marijuana! Some of these things he wouldn't ever try again in his lifetime, all of them were at Ohm's side, but even that was a thing to treasure. These weird experiences made him realize how short life can be and he would never ever get back to a moron who cheated on him because he wasn't simply fun enough.

Fluke smiled to himself.

"I'm not even sorry for what I'm about to say, Alex."

The man was listening to Fluke expectantly.

"I will never ever going back together with you.", Fluke said getting his backpack and leaving the coffee shop like he was the main character in a music video. Better saying, he was the main character of his own life.

But that boost of confidence soon faded away. When Fluke was walking into the hallway to get to his apartment, he was thinking that in the movies and books it's always easier to find what the main character wants. Or who, if he was being honest here. It wasn't as easy as calling "Ohm" three times for him to pop up in front of him.

"Ai, Ohm! Where are you? Why did you leave without talking to me?", he screamed to the walls and lowered his head in agony.

"When you called 'Ohm' a while ago… was it me?", a husky voice asked from behind where Fluke was.

He turned to face the owner of the voice and confirmed it was him. He wanted to cry or maybe even punch him, but he chose another option: he ran down the hallway and jumped into Ohm's embarace, wrapping his legs around the other's waist and hugging his nape tight.

"Fluke, I'm sorry…", Ohm started to talk, but the man in his arms interrupted him by smashing his lips on his. It was rude and messy. It seemed more like a punishment than a real kiss.

"Shut up!", Fluke parted a little and scolded him, using the moment to bury his nails into Ohm's scalp. He was aggressively pulling his hair, but deepening the kiss and moaning shamelessly.

Ohm then walked to the nurse's apartment and opened the door after getting the key from the man's pocket.

"On the couch!", Fluke ordered and Ohm obeyed willingly.

When Ohm sat on the couch, Fluke got up quickly to go to his bedroom and then came back with a bottle of lube and condoms. 

"Fluke, we should talk before--"

"Shut up and fuck me right now!", Fluke ordered and his tone was deadly serious as he kissed the taller male again and his hands started to undress him.

"But--", Ohm tried to lock his hands into his.

"Are you leaving soon?", Fluke asked.

"No, but…",

"Are you leaving me?", Fluke asked trying to ignore the sting behind his eyes.

"Never!", Ohm assured him.