Introduction

Hello! There aren't any serpentine x reader so I thought why not make one. It really irritated me that there was only 1 Skales x Reader story. I mean, how can you not love that cute Hypnobrai General?!

Warning: May contain spoilers

Disclaimer: I do not own Ninjago or the serpentine.

The order in the picture is from left to right, General to 2nd in command/Warrior to Soldier to Scout.

Do note that I suck at some genre, so yeah...it might not turn out as funny as you think since I'm the serious, silent type and my friends aren't there when I need them most. It's friendships that changed me into this and don't forget that jerk reality!

Bill: Reality is an illusion-
Me: Bill, you're not supposed to be here!
Bill: Fine! Don't expect me to come back unless there's a deal! I'll be watching you~!

Available Characters:
Hypnobrai (Blue snakes)
General Skales - he is patient, always waiting for an opportunity to take over his leaders. Although if he gets angry, it leads him to mistakes or failures. He mastered Fang Kwon Do, using it against Slithraa to win.
Fave weapon: Hypnobrai Staff, Major Spear
Rank: 2nd in command - General - Snake King

Slithraa - lost his title to Skales *I think he dislikes him for that? Eh, tell me if you want him that way or not* I see him as a serious snake.
Fave weapon: Sword
Rank: 2nd in command

Mezmo - strategic and proud of his heritage
Rank: Soldier

Rattla - likes to hypnotize/sing/talk to the ice bugs (about fights he's actually never been in) in their caves and eat them later.
Fave weapon: Dark Golden Spear
Rank: Scout

Selma - *adhsagfd why u marry Skales?!* She married Skales right after they met in the underground tomb
Rank: ???
Note: I'm sorry but I don't know how to make a male reader T-T and I kind of dislike Selma... You may include her as your friend/rival. *whispers* I prefer the latter

Sylvia: Miss Author...
Me: Sorry!

Skales Jr. - Skales' son, he threw rocks at the fake Anacondrai (I'm guessing he's a trouble maker/prankster)
Age: idk, he ages fast! Serpentine childhood are short but he appears to still be a kid
Note: You can make him older if you want

Anacondrai (Purple snakes)
Pythor P Chumsworth - has a British accent. He is arrogant, scheming and cowardly (because he is not a skilled fighter).
Fave weapon: Anacondrai Staff
Rank: General - Snake King - Stranger
Note: If selected, decide whether or not if you want the current Pythor's appearance or the beginning Pythor's. And what size.

Arcturus - Pythor's ancestor, the only Anacondrai with green eyes. He led the Anacondrai with his fellow Generals victory to victory.
Rank: General - ???
Status: Deceased (Spirit)
Note: If selected, decide if a spirit or before he was sent away.

Fangpyre (Red snakes)
Fangtom - has a Transylvanian accent. He accidentally bit himself, now he has two heads. The left head speaks in a higher voice while the right head speaks deeper. He/They take turns in talking/finishing their sentences.
Fave weapon: Fangpyre Staff
Rank: General

Fangdam - mute in the ninjago encyclopedia, brothers with Fangtom in a sticker collection. He was bitten because he was mistaken as a desert slug in the heat of a battle by Fang-Suei so now he has two heads.
Rank: 2nd in command

Fang-Suei - strongest and quick to act on the general's commands. He is always hungry. He can always be seen with an emergency stash of candy.
Rank: Soldier

Snappa - he always loses his temper. He's not popular in his tribe because of that. He tries to be nice to them but finds it difficult.
Rank: Scout

Constrictrai (Black/Orange snakes)
Skalidor - neglects exercise, he's a little on the heavy side, but his reflexes are flawless. He stops at nothing.
Fave weapon: Constrictrai Staff
Rank: General

Bytar - he likes to work out but doesn't shower much so he smells like old cheese sandwiches. He's a brute force bully who will always win a tail wrestle against any serpentine. He'll eat/beat anything.
Rank: 2nd in command

Chokun - he lacks upper body force but he makes up for it with his huge, spiky teeth. He's all in it for glory.
Rank: Soldier

Snike - he is a sniper specialist. His most dangerous weapon is his spiked tail, which has an incredible strength to crush or strike at an enemy. He sometimes misses his target. He thinks of himself as a professional. He is colorblind.
Likes: Singing
Rank: Scout

Venomari (Green snakes)
Acidicus - The most intelligent member of the Venomari, Acidicus is responsible for most of his tribe's battle plans and schemes. He invented special vials that can safely and effectively store Venomari venom, ensuring that his forces never have to worry about running out of venom in battle. He also works as a fortune teller/elder of the serpentine.
Fave weapon: Venomari Staff
Rank: General

Lizaru - The advantage of going days, and sometimes weeks between meals, is that Lizaru has more time for napping, scheming and planning battles with Acidicus. In his spare time, he runs a potion making side business.
Rank: 2nd in command

Spitta - Although the Venomari's greatest assets are their teeth, which produce the venom, Spitta has a bit of a problem. Because of his very fine and very large teeth, he literally can't keep his mouth shut, so he drools and leaks venom all the time. Leaking venom is not an admirable trait for a Venomari, and besides that, it's just not practical. But Spitta has found a way to take advantage of his condition: he collects and stores the excess venom in vials invented by Acidicus.
Rank: Soldier

Lasha - The finest scout in the Venomari tribe. He keeps a lookout for enemies, seeks out prey and then lets others handle it. Lasha's teeth are tiny, and they often hurt because he ate too much candy when he was a child. Now he has a hard time keeping up for the standard requirement for venom production for scouts. So he buys vials of Spitta's venom, so he always has extra supplies handy.
Rank: Scout

Any requests are open. Btw, the information came from the wiki. Give them an applaud for their hard work!

In case you noticed, I got tired and just copy and pasted the Venomari part so that we can finally start. Ugh, if one of them is a warrior, I'll tell you in the next chapter. I really hate pressing on my phone. How can you people keep up with this?

Oh and here's the information you need to fill out to request a one-shot (or more) for the story. Ask me any questions.

Snake's name:
Plot: (optional)
Genre: (optional)
Friends/Rivals/Frenemies with: (optional)
Your personality: (optional)
Any snake(s) you want to appear in the story: (example: Lasha, Rattla)
Other: (optional)