The Great Devourer's Yours

I should be updating often but why is my mind so lazy? Dx

Disclaimer: I do not own Ninjago, its characters and these pictures

I own: Sylvia and the ideas

Btw, I haven't really watched that scene. Nickelodeon never showed season 1 of Ninjago T-T. Cartoon Network didn't either, only going to The Rise of the Serpentine. *sighs* I want to watch it...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Great Devourer's Yours"
Great Devourer x Reader
Requested by: Sarahpie101

Your POV

You watched in horror as the Great Devourer ate everything in its path. Where are the ninjas when you need them?! The Great Devourer glanced at you with a look in its eyes you couldn't tell. You slowly back up, gulping before you ran as fast as you could.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" You scream.

Every time you hide, it finds you immediately. You continue running until you've made it to the Forest of Tranquility. You hid behind some logs and tried to catch your breath.

Why was he chasing after you anyway? Was it because you were just standing there, watching him eat until he glanced at you?

You hear a slight rattle of a tail. You hold your breath. Watching carefully, your shadow is slowly growing bigger.

Your heart was beating uncontrollably. You slowly turn your head around and gasp as your (e/c) orbs meet pink orbs

-------------------------------------------

You wake up, feeling slightly dizzy. Why did you feel something warm under you? You slide your hand across the surface, feeling small bumps. Were you back home and on your floor?

You carefully open your eyes. Blinking away the small black dots to clear your vision, you see a blur of green surrounding you. Grass? No...grass doesn't feel like this.

You rub your eyes, yawning. You sit up and feel all the hairs of your skin standing up as you find yourself sitting on the Great Devourer's tail.

Luckily it was sleeping. You slowly slid yourself down. The moment your shoes touched the ground, its head moved towards your spot.

You did your best to tiptoe out of this forest. You glance at the Devourer every now and then, checking to see if he was awake. You take another step, watching Devourer.

Crack!

Your eyes were as wide as an owl's. You had stepped on a branch! What is this? A cartoon show? Your next action will awaken the Devourer? You turn your head again, biting your lower lip and clenching your fists.

Still asleep.

You let out a sigh and decide it was best to walk now.

Unfortunately for you, it was a cartoon show that you are in. The Great Devourer's shadow loomed over yours.

You fake a smile and face the Devourer. Whoa, he seemed angry. It looks like the Devourer is planning to keep you though. I mean, he eats everything yet he hasn't eaten you.

"Easy," you say, holding your hands up beside your shoulders, "I-I was just going to the, uh, bathroom!"

Cartoon show it is.

It snarled, not believing you. Its tail pushed your back gently, making you stay in its circle.

In the meantime, you pondered over the fact that he hasn't eaten you yet. Yes, you believed it is a he. You even called him (D/n).