1000 Reads?! Thank You!!!

Omg, thank you guysss *o* *smirks evilly* Oh, Skales~...

Skales: What?

Hehehehe-hahahaha-*coughs* omg. Water!

Skales: O.o

*squishes cheeks* Get your suit on cuz you're picking her up at 6!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"The Bell"
Pythor x Reader
Requested by: XObaoziXO

Your POV

The large doors open.

Okay...deep breaths (Y/n).

You smile happily and walk slowly, pausing for a second to look at your family. They were crying tears of joy. Your mom was blowing her nose as your dad tried to comfort her. Your eyes scanned the others as you saw your friends cheering for you.

On the other side, it was empty. You were losing your smile as you felt broken.

No, (Y/n), you can do this.

You took another breath but as your eyes found violet, your legs weakened. He was smiling at you with a loving gaze. You felt butterflies in your stomach.

Everything's perfect...

except....

You do your best not to frown. No, not now. You stopped when you were beside him. The man started talking but it was soon cut short with...

"You may now kiss the bride."

He slowly lifted your veil and leaned in to kiss you. You close your eyes, melting into the kiss.

Ding dong...

Your eyes snapped open as you hear a bell ring. After 3 seconds, you blink at the darkness that surrounds you. You were no longer in that bright and happy wedding of yours.

So much for holding in your breath.

You touch your lips and blush at the thought of you two kissing.

Ding dong...

You groan in frustration, not wanting to leave your precious bed.

"I'm coming down in a few minutes!" You say, getting up and yawning.

5 minutes later...

You march towards the door, "What ciuld you possibly want? It's the middle of the night!" You rant, unlocking the door. You open it and stare for a second. You close the door.

Ding dong...

You open the door again and force a smile, "Hi.......how are you today, my sweet grape soda?" You flutter your eyelashes innocently.

Grape soda?!

The voice in the back of your mind mocks you. Your nails dug into your palm.

"I must say, flattery does not suit you, my dear."

You bite your lip before bursting into tears, "Pleasedon'tforcemetomarryyou,it'snotthatIdon'twannamarryyoubutpleaseletmethinkaboutitforafewweeksorsocauseyou'resonice-" you gasp for air.

"Force marry?" His eyes showed concern. "(Y/n), I would never do such a thing to you," he wiped your tears away.

"Why are you always around, then?"

"I cannot allow myself to be forgiven if you get injured without me there to protect you," he smiles.

Maybe he isn't that bad after all.