Pythor x Reader

Hi :3
Image is not mine, K? I've forgotten their real conversation in the episode Dx. Just pretend it's what they said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pythor x Reader

Your POV

You were just a girl who loved being in the center of attention. Everyone in your school knew you. You love to gossip and shop but you weren't that girl who bullies on the poor. That wasn't your style. Unless someone bullied you for too long. You would get your revenge but not in a violent way.

You felt a strange feeling while you were walking. Being curious as always, you followed it and it led you in an alley. There were strange noises. You take a peek and see snakes! The serpentine were having a meeting! Just then, a small boy looked at you.

"What are you doing, miss?" He asks.

Should I scar the boy for the rest of his life? It could drive him mad but at least he'll keep himself safe.

"Don't scream, okay?" You tell him and point at what you were looking at.

He gasps, "The serpentine!" He said in a whisper.

"What should we do...?" You ask, scared that they might take over Ninjago City.

"Hmm..." He looks around and spots a costume shop. He smiles and tells you what he knows.

You were surprised at the fact that he released the serpentine himself. He told you that if you both snuck in and get information, you two would inform the ninjas.

It sounded dangerous but who cares? You were finally getting out of your bored little world and into the hands of death.

"Sounds good to me! I'll keep you safe, um..."

"Lloyd Garmadon. Son of Lord Garmadon!" He said proudly.

"Oh, uh, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)."

...

You bought your own costume. Lloyd looked adorable! You giggle a bit.

"What?" He asks.

"Nothing."

...

You both climb aboard the serpentine bus with Lloyd going first so you could watch over him. Just then, the Hypnobrai General stopped you.

"Lassst one in closssesss the door," he says.

(Omg yes *w* Skales will you be my bus driver?! Skales: You don't ride a bus. Me: I'm not hearing a 'no'! *squeals*)

"Uh, s-" you shake your maracas, "-sure thing." You close the door awkwardly.

You sat down beside Lloyd. He stared in awe at the window. You two got into the Sea of Sands. The bus stopped at an ancient looking city.

"The Lost City of Ouroboros!" A serpentine exclaims at the back.

Your eyes narrow, remembering in your History class about the word 'ouroboros'. It has a symbol of a snake biting its tail, it means endless.

"(Y/n), we're here," Lloyd whispers.

The bus came to a halt. The serpentine walked out with you two following from behind.

You both sat on the seats and looked down at the slither pit.

"Where are the fightsss?" A snake questions.

"Fight?" An Anacondrai asks. "I'll give you a fight!" He faces the Generals, "I challenge the Generals to fight me, if I win I'll be Snake King."

You leaned closer, seeing that the Anacondrai General and the Hypnobrai General stuffing cotton in their ears.