Chapter 1 The Fresh Start

"Get up Jason, time for school." my dad called walking out of the room. I look down from my bed and see the alarm clock beeping as a signal to get up. Snooz. 5:30am. Go back to bed and cover my head with my pillow. Just one more minuet of sleep. 6:30am still asleep. Miss my bus. Angrily my mom drives me to school but I'm late so she has to walk me to the front office. "Your already here, just take me home mom!" I plead as she walks away. She ignores me and drives home.
I walk into class late so everyone stares. Not that I care. Everyone is jealous of me. I stand 6'2" and 195 lbs of pure muscle. Granted I do hit the gym every day twice a day so let's just say I can jack anyone up who has been mean to me before. I sit down by my friend, Sammy, perhaps the most beautiful creature in the world. She smiles and starts to say something to me but is interrupted by Taylor's rude sudden coughing. Taylor is the dream girl to everyone nerd. She is "beautiful" and cheer captain. Total slut who thinks she can pull cliche and date the varsity qb... Me. Sammy is the beautiful girl no one noticed except me and my other friend, Eric. He's the average guy only he's dating Sammy. Sammy is mine... I want her. They have been dating for a while so no chance in my getting her. But I got to try.
There is only one person I would tell this to. Cami. The absolute best friend ever. She knows my plan is devious but she has no choice but to help me. Sucker! Haha the next day my plan slowly falls into place through fate. I think...? Sammy and Eric just had a small fight. Trap set. Now I just need to step in and talk him out of loving her. Walk... Walk... Walk... Come to me. INTERRUPTION! Can't talk to him with people around. Bell rings. No time to talk. Get to class.
As I sit down Cami leans into me and whispers something in my ear... "whatever you did worked. Sammy broke up with Eric."
I pause for a second... "What are you talking about,? I haven't done anything yet.."
She shrugs and focuses back on the class.
Cami seems so awkward around me lately ever since I fell in love with Sammy...
Cami is usually shy and... Well I haven't payed much attention to her appearance.
Eric came up to me later that day with a sad look. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned... Though not at all.
"Sammy hates me. She said it herself after I tried to stay the night at her house and..." his voice trails off. He didn't have to finish. He tried the unthinkable.
He's in tears by now. I talk for a bit trying to comfort him. Tho inside I'm smiling. Cami and Sammy walk up almost in sync with the other. Cami grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the group.
"Stop this now! Can't you see what's happening?" she is almost yelling at me forcing me to look at Eric sitting back to Sammy trying to hide the tears.
"I didn't do anything it happened on its own."
"Well fix it!"
I start over to Sammy and Eric. I can't get half way before the mood twists. Sammy grabs Eric's shoulder and spins him around. "I'm so sorry Eric I didn't mean anything I said. Please take me back." she pleads for forgiveness. Suddenly he leans in and kisses her. Something inside me dies. Before I can comprehend what just happened, he shoves her against the wall and between kisses tell her how much he loves her and wants her back.
I wanted to scream at him to stop. I can't. I promised I would fix it. I turn we away to avoid the terrible sight. Cami grabs my hand and pulls me down on a bench.
"Let it go Jason"
She wraps her arms around me and holds me tightly. I won't stop her. Then she lays her head on my shoulder to comfort me.
Sadly the bell dismisses us home before I get anymore special treatment. I break free slowly and start to walk away when I am stopped. A hand grabs mine.
A voice comes from behind me. "Wait!" it calls. I slowly turn around. Before I have time to react I feel cherry red lips on my forehead.
"Can you come over to my house?" calles the voice. I open my eyes not just owing they are shut only to see a gorgeous girl where Cami once stood.
"I... Uhh... Sure.. Yeah... Um yes." this makes me feel stupid.
"Great!" Cami smiles and walks away.
I go home not understanding what just happened. Cami? How could I not have known. She was the perfect girl for me. I get in the car and drive myself to her house.
The house is quiet and big. She invited me in and we walk upstairs into her room where she closes the door behind me.
I sit lonely on her bed. She comes and sits beside me. I put my arm around her. I try to tell her how I feel but my silence sends the message. She lays down on the bed, back to the wall, facing me. I take the hint and lay likewise facing her. "I love you" my eyes say.

Sorry it's not as good as I wanted it to be but this is my first work. Leave me comments thanks!