Chapter 2 ...

Door Flys open.  Figure walks In. My sleep eyes have to adjust to make this figure out. Oh no. Cami's father. He's pissed. 
   "Oh hi dad" Cami's words come from behind me, sleepily now. She is shocked.  We fell asleep...? No we couldn't have.  Last I remember I was on her bed... Then we closed our eyes... Then... It all came back to me.      What day is today? Saturday. Good no school. 
    "What's going on? Why are you still here, Jason? Do I need to call your father?" he questions me.
     The questions were so rapid I tried to answer but my words were mixed up. 
    "I... Uh I'm sorry sir. I fell asleep it's my fault." I try to explain. Failure at life!
    "Yeah we were... Uh studying." Cami trys to play it off and agree. Another fail. 
     I get up slowly and get ready. I can't remember what I brought but I scramble to obtain my possessions.
     "If your gone in 10 minuets I will let this go but it better not happen again.!"her father's voice is serious (and scary) so I obey. Before he leaves the room I glance at Cami. My phone is in her bra. Oh crap.  Hope he doesn't notice.
     He turns to leave but his attention is caught and turns back to us. He walks over to Cami and grabs the dark object from inside her shirt... That's it it's all over.  I'm dead.  "Who's is this?!?"he asks.
    "Um... Uh... Sir that's uhh mine."  I say scratching my head nervously. 
     "I don't even want to know.  Just leave"  he smiles and walks out of the room.  This catches me off guard.
     "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."
     " It's okay Cami, I'm fine.  I'm just going to go home. See you at school tomorrow? "
    " Are you okay? Tomorrow is Sunday... "
    " You know what I meant." she laughs at my mess up.
     I kiss her and walk out the door to my old 1983 Chevy Truck. She follows me out the door. I start the engine and drive away and wave.
    I get home and throw my keys on the counter. "Mom dad I'm home." I call as I walk in the door. I walk into the family room knowing I'm going to get a lecture.
     "Where have you been?!? We've been worried sick!" they say symotaniously. I called it. 
     "I'm sorry, I was over at Cami's and fell asleep. I'm okay though. Nothing happened."  They believe me because I've known Cami since kindergarten. They know I would never do anything with her without permission.  At least they think.  I was totally hitting it off last night with her.
     "Honey, please be careful next time," my mom explains. "A 17 year old like yourself should not have any business being out past curfew".
     "I ignore that question.  My birthday is only 11 months away an I will be a legal adult. And I know what I want to do with that power. I want to marry Cami. I know she's almost a year younger than me but she's perfect for me.