Going for a drink (the meeting) •Chapter 1•

Winona's pov:

I got ready for the premiere of "Great balls of Fire!" and was waiting for Eileen to get in the car on our way there.

"You got everything?" she asked me coming out of her bedroom. I nodded and looked at my  watch.
"James is coming to pick us at 8pm, so we got five minutes to go down" i told her and she nodded, taking her purse and applying some lipstick on.

Then, we got out of her house. James was waiting us outside with his car, and smiled when he saw us.

"Hey! You two look so good!" he said smiling and i smiled back.
"Flirty as always, James" Eileen said shocking her head in disappointment and laughing, then gave him two kisses.

"Well, everyone ready?" he asked us and we both nodded. We got in the car and went to the premiere.

As we arrived, we could already see there was a lot of people.

"Wow" Eileen said watching people passing throw her window. "I'm sure i dont even know half of these people" she said and i laughed.

We got out of the car as James took us inside. There, we meet many people and also went to the red carpet, but in the after party, i got bored and went to get something to drink.

I went to the bar. At first i thought of having some wine, but then i realised i was still 17 and i wouldn't cause good impression if someone saw me drinking it, so i went with a coke.

Johnny's pov:

I was quite bored at the premiere as i didn't know many people. Harry tried to introduce me  to some of them but i wasn't in the mood, so i decided to go to the bar for some beer.
I arrived there to see a young lady sitting on a high chair, alone. She was drinking a coke and looked bored. Immediately, she locked eyes with me, and i smiled. She smiled back, blushing and then turning around again.

I don't know what i saw, but i wanted to know more about her, so i decided to sit next to her.

"One beer, please" i told the waiter as i sat next to the girl.

"Hey, do i know you?" i asked her.
"I don't think so. I'm Winona; Winona Ryder" she responded smiling.
"Well, i'm Johnny; Johnny Depp, nice to meet you." i said.
"Wait, you're the guy from 21 jump street, right?" she asked shocked.

I laughed and nodded.
"Yeah, that's me" i told her.
"That's cool!" she said.

"Excuse me for this question, but... why are you here?" i asked her and she smiled.
"Well, i act in this movie" she said laughing.
"Oh, right! I didn't know, sorry. I haven't watched the movie yet" i said embarrassed.
"You haven't? You didn't come to the premiere?" she asked me.
"I didn't actually, i just came here because a friend invited me for the after party" i told her and she nodded.

Winona's pov:

"How old are you?" he asked me.
"I'm... 17" i told him.
He looked at me shocked.
"Really?" he asked me.
I nodded.
"Oh..." he said.
"How old are you?" i asked him.
"I'm 25" he responded.
"Oh wow, you look younger" i told him and he laughed.
"Thank you, i guess" he said.

Then, it was silent until one guy came.

"Hello guys! How is it going?" he said putting his arm around Johnny's neck. "Oh, i see you have already met Winona!" he said smiling.

"Do i know you?" i asked him confused. He shocked his head laughing.
"No, but i know you from Beetlejuice" he responded.

Johnny looked at me shocked.

"That's why i felt like i knew you from somewhere. So you're from Beetlejuice" he said smiling and i nodded.

"Well, i think it's time to go Johnny, my friends are waiting to meet you" the guy told Johnny. He nodded and stood up from the chair.