"I want you to feel comfortable" •Chapter 3•

Winona's pov:

"Goodmorning beautiful" a voice woke me up.
"Hey" i responded smiling at him. Johnny.

"How are you?" he asked me while he lit a cigarette.
"I'm okay, u?" i asked him.
"I'm okay too" he said smiling and i smiled.

"Winona we gotta talk about yesterday" he said looking down and smoking his cigarette.

I sat on the table and he got up.

"Look, as i told you, today i'm leaving to Los Angeles" he said.
"Oh shit" i remembered.
"That's right. Winona, i want you to come with me" he said looking into my eyes.

I stood there for a moment without knowing what to say.

"But... i have everything here, Johnny" i told him.
"I know, but it will only be a few months, i promise" he said touching my cheek with his hand and smiling softly.

I sighed.

"I need you, but whatever you choose, i will respect your decision and understand it" he told me.

I smiled at him softly and looked into his eyes.

"Okay... i'll go" i told him smiling.
"Really?" he asked excited.
"Yeah" i responded and he grabbed me, getting me out of bed and taking me in his arms.

"Thank you, i love you" he said.

I stayed silent for a moment, not knowing what to say. That was a new thing for me.

"Oh i'm sorry, did i make you uncomfortable, was it too early to say it?" he asked me.
"No, it's okay, it's just im not used to it as you're my first in everything, but i love you too" i told him smiling and he kissed me.

"Should i go pack my bag then?" i asked him.
He nodded smoking from his cigarette again.
"I'll take you home and then i will leave to do some things, i will come for you again at noon so we can eat together" he said and i nodded, then we both went down to his car and he drove me home.

Johnny's pov:

"Here we are" i said parking my car.
She smiled.
"Thank you, i will see you later. Call me when you're coming here" she told me and i nodded.
"Bye, love u" she said kissing me and leaving the car.

Then, i left again towards my house.

When i arrived, i started to pack my things until someone knocked on the door.

I opened it to see Tom reading the newspaper.

"Tom? What are you doing here? Weren't we meeting later?" i asked him, letting him enter.
"It was nothing, right?" he asked with a smirk.
"What are you talking about?" i said confused.
"Take a look at this" he said handing me the newspaper.

There we were. Winona and i were the cover of the newspaper. The title was "Johnny Depp seen hanging out with Winona Ryder and other friends. Winona was also seen yesterday going to Depp's apartment with some friends for a party, where her friends left but she wasn't seen with them" i read out loud in front of Tom, who was still with his smirk looking at me.

"So?" he asked me laughing.
"So what?" i said.
"Aren't you gonna tell me what happened last night?" he said and i rolled my eyes.
"Nothing, alright?" i responded taking another cigarette.

"Did you guys spent the night together? Cause she's 17 dude" he said still laughing.
"Man it's not funny, alright?" i said angrily and he backed up in a funny way.
"Calm down, boy." he said.
"We... we kissed, okay? But nothing more happened because she wasn't ready. That's it. Are you happy?" i said smoking from my cigarette.

"You were craving her, man" he said laughing and it punched his shoulder, then rolled my eyes.
"Tom... she's coming with me to Los Angeles" i told him.