First kiss • Chapter 2 •

Johnny's pov:

I woke up the next morning at around 10 and had my coffee. I had to leave New York in one week to go to Los Angeles as i had work to do there. I took my rental apartment in New York at about three months ago.

Immediately, i remembered that yesterday i lent Winona my jacket, so i decided to call her, but the realized i didn't have her number.

"Yes?" Tom answered the phone with a sleepy voice.
"Hey Tom. How did it go with Eileen?" i asked him laughing.
"Well... she's sleeping next to me right now. That's all im gonna say" he said and i laughed.
"Okay, i wont ask" i answered laughing. "But one thing, do you have Winona's phone number?" i asked him.
"Wait, so you guys didn't fuck yesterday?" he asked me shocked.
"What?! No? Why would we do that?" i asked him confused.
"I don't know, but i thought you liked her" he said.
"I mean, she's cute but..." i said.
"Johnny, you like her. Don't even try to lie to me cause i know you" he said.

"Whatever, i need her number cause i lent her my jacket yesterday and i will go to her apartment to take it" i told him.
"Just to take the jacket?" he said laughing.
"Tom, give me the damn number" i responded.
"I will ask Eileen cause i don't have it, wait" he said and i waited.

"Write it down" he answered after a few minutes.
"Okay, tell me" i said.
"555-2368" he said and i nodded.
"Okay thank u, have fun with Eileen, bye" i told him smiling.
"I will, for sure" he said laughing and we both hung up.

Winona's pov:

The phone started ringing while i was in a meeting with my manager.

"Yes?" i asked.
"Hey, Winona?" someone asked through the phone.

I knew whose voice was that.

"Johnny?" i said.
"Yeah" he responded.
"How did you get my number?" i asked him.
"Eileen gave it to me" he answered.
"Oh, i see. What's up?" i asked him.
"I wanted to know when would it be a good time to take my jacket" he told me.
"Oh, yeah! The jacket... Well, now im reunited but i think this evening could be okay, i guess" i said.
"Sure. Thank you so much. I wont steal you more time. See you later" he responded.
"Okay! See you" i said hanging the phone.

The rest of the meeting all i was thinking about was meeting with Johnny, which i don't know why, but i was so excited about it.

I invited Eileen for lunch in my apartment and she came around 2pm.

"Hey, Wino!" she said entering through the door.
"Hey Eileen! How are you?" i asked her.
"I've never been better" she said with a smirk.
"Ohhh... tell me what happened with Tom yesterday" i asked her winking.

She laughed and told me that they had fucked and they also spent the whole night together.

"Wino, i think i'm in love" she said with excitement in her eyes.
"I can see it in your eyes, but do you really think its love? You guys only spent a night together" i told her.
"I know, but that's what i feel. I think i love him" she told me smiling.
"That's great. I just only want you to be happy" i told her and we hugged.

"And what about you with Johnny?" she asked me winking.
"With Johnny? What are you talking about? He is 25 Eileen" i told her.
"I know, but i saw how you looked at him yesterday and how he looked at you. I saw that you guys left together. You can't try to lie to me" she said.

I looked down and smiled. Was she right? Do i actually have feelings for him?

"I'm gonna meet him today in the evening" i told her.
"Wait, really?!" she asked me surprised and i nodded. "Why?"
"Because he lent me his jacket yesterday as it was raining and he's gonna come get it" i told her.
"Why don't you ask him if he wants some wine or to go out?" she asked me.
"What? No no. No way" i told her.
"Why not??" she asked me.
"Um... i will see, Eileen. Now lets eat something" i said taking the food from my plate. She smiled and shocked her head, then started eating.