The Roommate (Draft)

© All rights are reserved by Chris S. Clevenger.

"The Roommate with the Hypno Help!"

1-14-13

by Chris S Clevenger

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Roommate with the Hypno Help!

Nick is an ordinary-looking guy; he ran in track throughout high school and some in college, so he is in very good shape. His dark black hair and green eyes are sharp and almost always see everything around him. He did not feel he struck out in a crowd. But his roomie always laughed when he said things like that. Kim was an old dear friend from way back before high school. She has been around him all his life, really. So when she showed up at his door telling him how her boyfriend kicked her out, he let her move in with him.

Kim is a small little Asian girl with a great body she earned from being a cheerleader throughout the school. Her curves and great moves always turned every eye to watch her walk by.

Nick always enjoyed watching her short, lithe form in her workouts. She had asked him to work out with her and he readily agreed. What man would turn a curvy, sexy cheerleader down when she asked him to work out with her. He was far from dumb. So he worked out with her and let her control their diets. (Not that he needed it. A runner's body is thin.) He had his motives for the workouts; it was simple he enjoyed spending time with her and watching her both.

And that was his life for almost a year, working out with his friend and roomie and enjoying her just being there. Now in that year, he had a few dates with some girls in his classes, nothing big, just spending time with someone, really. But what he was starting to notice was that Kim never seemed to date. The only man she would hang out with was him. Now he was cool with this. But it might pose a few problems later. That and she seemed very stressed out lately.

Just two days before: "Nick, I can't seem to get any rest," Kim stated in a soft tired voice.

"Are you ok?" Nick urged her as he walked into her room and sat with her on her bed.

"I think so, just can't see... bad dreams." She nearly cried and Nick could see it in her eyes.

"Aw Shh sweetie," Nick hugged her close and rubbed her back as he rocked her. "I might be able to help you with your sleep, but you'll need to give me two days to study for it." He told her.

"You can?" She asked with hope in her voice.

"I am studying hypnosis in physiology, I think with the right induction I can get you to rest and not remember your dreams so you can sleep much better," He told her and then stopped rubbing her back to look her in the eyes. "But, do you trust me to put you under?" He asked her.

"Oh Nick, you're the only man I have ever trusted in my life," she whispers and buried her face into his neck.

The two days passed by fast and true to his word Nick studied and studied to find a way to help his best friend. He could not believe his luck, he now has this drop-dead gorgeous cheerleader waiting for him to help her. She was his everything; he knew this. She meant the world to him already. The idea all hinged on the fact that she needs trust him so much that she would submit herself to him rooting around in her head, That was a bond he never found with any other woman in his life. He knew he trusted her. But was it a two-way street of trust?

He shook his head as he thought about "this" and getting himself all worked up as he walked into his apartment after a long day of study in the college library looking for ways to help Kim, only to find her lying on the sofa looking all sexy. It was quite hot.