a little getaway

Both you and Damiano have been really stressed out lately; Damiano because of work and you because of well, his work.

He's been very nervous about Måneskins new album releasing and his nervs have affected you as well.

He's your boyfriend and you think that he should be able to express his feelings and concerns whenever he wants, but when it starts affecting you, you're not sure what to do.

You and Damiano are sitting on the sofa, watching television. Damiano keeps moving his legs and stomping his feet while biting his fingernails.

You have never seen him like this, not even before the Eurovision Song Contest which you thought was the hugest thing ever, much bigger than releasing a couple of songs.

You let your gaze off the tv, and observe his every move. His movements are making you crazy, you decide it's enough.

"Hey, hey, amore," you say as you grab his hands and hold them into yours.

You give them both a kiss each and move your body so that you're directed to him. You lift your legs up, sitting in a cross sitting position as you place his hands on your legs.

"Are you okay?" you ask him while looking deeply into his eyes, trying to analyze his emotions.

He stays quiet for some seconds, like he's staring into space.

"I- I'm sorry. It's just the album you know, it's killing me," he says while forcing his hands away from your legs to push his hair back.

"It's okay, you don't have anything to apologize for. I'm just worried about you, that's all," you say as you near him and hug his shoulders.

You can sense his loss of energy and his bones feeling vague, but at the same time being more tense than ever.

Damiano notices how your face shifts from touching his collarbones and arms that are soft like spaghetti, you can tell he does by the way he looks ashamed.

"I haven't worked out in long," he says.

Your heart breaks as he says that.

Damiano is not one to want to be macho and masculine, but he's always been insecure about his body, especially when he feels weak like this.

You tickle his shoulders and collarbones, and place small kisses all over his neck. He's so beautiful to you, and it hurts you that he can't see it himself.

You know that he doesn't like feeling pitiable, it makes him even more self conscious; luckily you know the words he likes to hear.

"How can you look so hot when you're almost burnt out?" you say as you giggle, trying to cheer him up.

He laughs, and you can instantly tell how his confidence gets a little bit stronger, it warms your heart.

He looks so tired. His hair looks like he's just woken up, his eyes are swollen and barely open, and his posture could belong to the body of a 60 year old.

Yet, he's the prettiest man you have ever laid your eyes on. You feel bad for him, and decide to do something to cheer him up. But first, you have to tease him.

"Poor Damiano, cucciolinooo, cucciolinooo," you tease him as you tap your finger on his nose. You fix his hair and peck his lips.

"I really do feel like one, a newborn one," he says as he stretches his body and yawns.

"Cagnolino?" you say, not sure if it's the right word.

"Sìsì you're even better at italian than me," he says fully surprised.