so far away, yet so close

Damiano has spent the last week at the Måneskin studio. You've been in touch via your cell phones, but not as much as you wish. He's been quite busy rehearsing with the band, and you've been trying to give him some space.

He sends selfies of  himself and your friends occasionally, even some cute videos of Vic's dog Chili. But your facetime calls are rather short and you barely get any chance to talk alone without anyone in the background.

You miss him, a lot. But the last thing you want is to annoy him while he's working and come off as immature and clingy.

While in your thoughts, your phone starts vibrating as Vic is calling you. You grab your phone and answer the call, hearing Vic's voice on the other side of the line.

"Ciao bellissima, ma che fai?" she says in a flirty and seductive way. You always mess with each other like this. God, you've missed her too, so much.

You laugh, before you reply, "Ciao bambina, nothing much just sitting on the couch," you say as you giggle. "How are you guys doing? Everyone?"

"Bravissimo, bravissimo, we're all doing fine. Listen, you're coming to us, tonight. And before you say anything else, i've already booked your train ticket. Damiano doesn't know anything, so keep it a secret. I'll send you the details right away. See you soon!" she's speed talking like a robot and hangs up before you even get the chance to say anything back.

Standing in the middle of the living room, in total shock, you let out a huge laugh and cover your wide open mouth with your hand as you fall onto the couch.

"Oh my god, that little..." you can't stop yourself from laughing; partly because Vic is such a freak, and partly because you're so caught off guard and surprised.

Your phone beeps, a message from Vic. You read the ticket details while tingles spread all over your body. You still can't believe that she did this, and that you're about to go see them.

But then it hits you, that Vic is the one who's demanding you to come visit them, and not your beloved boyfriend.

You let out a sigh of disappointment. The thought that Damiano didn't ask you to come hurts you, but you're glad anyway that you're seeing him soon; no matter who invited you.

He's probably just been very busy, surely he will be happy to see you, you think, as you make your way to the bedroom.

You grab your bag and start packing your stuff. Before you know it you're on the train, sipping on a latte and taking a bite of your sandwich.

The three hour train ride goes by faster than you had imagined. You take a taxi to their studio, your legs shaking nervously while seated in the car. It takes a few minutes until you're standing right outside the fabulous måneskin villa.

You walk into the garden where you spot the pool that's been in a lot of the videos and pics your boyfriend has sent you. In front of it is a door, and it's wide open.

You walk towards the door and find yourself standing in the living room. It's beautiful and cozy. There is a sofa, a TV and a huge staircase that leads upstairs.

Just as your gaze is fixed on the stairs, you see a certain blonde with bangs sprint down. You've missed seeing that face.

"If it isn't my piccola!" Vic says and pulls you into a hug.

You hug her back, really squeezing her so hard that you feel her bones.

She cups your face and kisses your cheek. "We have missed you so much."

"I've missed you too, more than you know" you say as you pull in for another hug.

"Davvero? Why didn't you get your ass here until i made you then?" she says jokingly as she laughs.