~ 3~

~Tuesday~
~11:49 PM~
You stayed in your room thinking about today how that could have been you getting shot.
Until you get a notification on your phone, it was from Sarah asking if you were okay. You completely forgot Sarah was there. She probably was terrified you told her that you were okay.
She explained what happened to her and that she's the one that called the police. You thanked her after talking about the situation she invites you to a party tonight, of course, you said yes.

After a few minutes, you both stop texting.
You were hungry, so you leave your room and head downstairs to the kitchen, where you see Tom trying to cook.

You hesitate even going near him, but you felt terrible, so you walked into the kitchen and sat down.

"I'm not sure where your family are if that what you were going to ask," Tom said

"How did you know I was here?" you asked
He points to the slippers that you were wearing then Continues cooking.

"You need any help?" you asked Tom
He ignored you and continued cooking.
"Listen, I'm sorry that I was a selfish idiot, okay," you exclaimed

He still ignores you, lowering the heat to the stove. Whatever he was cooking smelled good.
"What are you cooking?" you asked him
He gestures you to come over.
He was cooking some soup. He takes a tiny bit and blows it before feeding it to you. It was delicious. It was the perfect blend of sweet and salty.

"This is delicious. What is it?" You asked

"It is a Family recipe, can't tell you," Tom said
He turns off the stovetop.
"You sit. I'll fix you something," you said
He still tried to do it to himself, but you quickly guided him into a seat.
"You sit. That's an order," you said

You grabbed some bowls and poured the soup into them.
"Thank you," Tom said softly
You and Tom eat in silence. You looked at him a couple of times. He was mainly forced on his soup until he caught you looking at him.
"What?" Tom said, already annoyed

"I'm just feeling sorry that you got shot," you said, looking back at your soup.

"It's okay. It's my job to protect you," Tom said
You smiled at him then got a text from your phone from Sarah asking you where you are
"You look worried?" Tom said

"I'm just worried about school," you said, trying your best to lie to him; he looked like he brought your bullshit excuse.

"Well, I'm going back to bed ill see you in the morning," you said, heading back to your room. Once you arrived, you switched to something more casual to wear to the party. After that, you waited for your time to strike.

~1:59 AM~
You looked at your watch.
"Perfect, Time to leave," you said in your head
The house was dark, but you knew your way around the house, even in the dark; just as you reached the door, a bright light flashes onto you.
"Going somewhere?" Tom asked
You quickly looked at him, nervously but then you promptly ran our the house screaming "FREEDOM!!!" from the top of your lungs while Tom ran after
"Y/N!!!" Tom yelled
Soon you couldn't see or hear him.
"Lost him," you said. You checked your phone, looking on the map for the location.

"Perfect, I'm almost there." You said
Then Tom started to call.
"How did he get my number?" You said aloud
You answered
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Tom Shouted
You ignored answer him
"Y/N!!!" Tom shouted again

"I'll be fine. I'm just going to some party; Sarah invited me to" you explain to him

"Do you not remember what happened earlier?!" Tom shouted
You ignored him again, finally arriving at the place.
"Listen, I'll call you back," you said
You hang up the phone and go inside neon lights, and loud music was inside. Sarah ran towards you, hugging you.
"Sorry I'm late," you said to her

"It's ok; I welcome you to The Neon Underground!!!" She said, giving you some glow bracelets, and then she started to strip.
"I forgot to tell you that it's an underwear party," Sarah said
Your eyes widen. You were surprised, but the party must go on. You stripped down to your I wear, and you and Sarah headed down to the party room. It was beautiful rainbow neon lights on the walls, people dancing like they didn't have a care in the world. You and Sarah arrived at the bar.
"Two Fireflies, please," Sarah asked the bartender
He nodded his head, preparing the drink.
"No bodyguard?" Sarah shouted over the loud music
"He knows I'm out. He's probably looking for me still, but I doubt he'd find me," you told Sarah
She patted you on the shoulder, and the bartender places your drinks on the bar.

"Well, I'll protect you tonight," Sarah says, handing you your drink. You just smiled at her until you saw Tom coming from the entrance.

"Shit!" You said, putting your drink down.
Sarah looks at you, confused until she turns around and notices Tom behind her.
"Hello," Sarah said to Tom in a nervous tone
She takes her drink and walks away.

"We're going back home before your father notices your gone," Tom shouted
You noticed tom was in his red underwear.

"Y/N!" Tom shouted, making you refocus on what he was saying
"Fine, but after one dance, okay," you said while taking his hand and leading him onto the dance floor.
"Y/N, we need to leave now," Tom said, but you still ignored him and started dancing.
"Dance with me, and we can leave," you shouted at Tom
At first, he looked hesitant but eventually, he caved and danced with you for a moment. Your eyes met for a moment while dancing together. You could feel your heart racing. A guy making you nervous never happened before. You're usually bold and flirtatious.
"You okay?" Tom asked

"I'm fine. I'm just tired, that's all," you said, looking away from Tom
He reaches for your hand, but you snatched your hand away.
"Let's go home," you said

You and Tom headed outside after gathering your clothes on your walk. You walked ahead while Tom walked a few steps behind you.
"Y/N?" Tom shouted
You continued walkin, but Tom pulled you back before you got hit by a car.
"Sorry," you said
Tom plucked your forehead
"Pay attention!" Tom shouted
You just looked down at the ground until he stopped shouting at you, thinking of ways to suppress your feelings towards Ton.