~ 4 ~

~ Wednesday ~
~ September 19th ~
~ 7:43 AM ~
You were still asleep and skip your alarm three times.

"Is Y/N awake?" your dad asked someone in the hallway; you buried your face deeper into the pillow then your father opened your door.

"Y/N!" your dad shouted
You peaked at him once and then hid more into the covers. Your dad groans and pulls the covers off of you.
"Get up! We're going somewhere today. Let's go," your dad said, throwing some fancy clothes onto your bed and leaving the room.

You got up, took a shower, brushed your teeth, and once you dried off, you put on your clothes that your dad picked out.
"Looking pretty sharp Y/N," you said to yourself in the mirror
You walked outside your room, fixing the button on your shirt.
"Need help?" Tom asked
You didn't notice him until he said something. You quickly looked away from him
"No, I'm good," you said to him

"Well, I'll meet you outside then," Tom said Leaving your room.

"How long do I have to deal with this?" you said
Sitting down on the ground.

~ 10:31 AM ~

You, Your Family, and Your bodyguards got onto a helicopter

You, Your Family, and Your bodyguards got onto a helicopter. You always loved the view of the city from up here for some reason; it was calming.

Your father didn't tell you what he had in store for today, but it's probably something to do with business or some junk.

~ 11:04 ~
When you arrived, people from the news were outside, ready to ask questions about your family's situation.
"Don't tell them a dam thing." your father said, getting out first greeting all the news people who bombarded him with flashing cameras and microphones you got out last; thankfully, everyone was too busy with your mother and father, so you decided to split off and explore.
"Where are you are going?" Tom asked

"I'm not going with them, " you said, continuing your walk to someplace that is t near your family, of course, Tom, as your bodyguard followed you until you both sat down on a bench looking at the ocean.

"Isn't it beautiful?" You said to Tom
He looked at you, confused
"Yeah, I guess," Tom replied
You looked at him. You could feel your hands starting to sweat.
"You know your dad is probably looking for you now," Tom said
You shrugged your shoulders at him, not caring about your father.

"I wanna enjoy this before I do whatever my dad is up to today," you said
Tom nods his head, understanding what you meant
"What made you become a bodyguard?" You asked Tom

"It's a family thing. I was excited when they told me I'd be guarding someone, but I didn't think it is this hard," Tom said
You look away from him
"Sorry," You said to Tom
He laughs
"It's okay. I know you're just trying to keep your head away from this whole family assassination situation." Tom said, putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Let's go somewhere cool after school, tomorrow," you said to Tom
He looked at you, confused.
"I'm your bodyguard. I go wherever you go," Tom said.

"I mean someplace you'd like to go," you said to him
He looked at you, shocked.
"You wanna go somewhere? I wanna go?" Tom asked
You nodded your head yes
"Sure, but you probably won't like it," Tom said nervously, rubbing the back of his neck.

"It can't be that bad. I once had to volunteer on a farm for two weeks. It wasn't exactly my cup of tea," you said

"I don't see you as the farming type," Tom says while laughing
Then he checks his watch
"We should start heading back," Tom said. He got up and started stretching.

He looked at your fingertips nervously thinking about tomorrow thinking if you should confess to him but that idea quickly stopped when Tom received a phone call.

"Sorry, it's my girlfriend ill tell her it's not a good time right now," Tom said.

"No!" you shouted
Tom looks at you in shock, standing up you rub your shoulder tell him " you should answer it I wanna stay here for a little bit longer."

"Are you sure it's fine?" Tom said
You just nodded you hear and put on a fake smile as he answered the phone and walked away after that you just looked at the water frustrated at yourself.

"Of course, he has a girlfriend," you said to yourself.