Part 1 the first day

⚠️TW: WARNINGS, this story contains mention of abuse, Graphic, language, cutting, suicide, Deaths, Medication, experiments, insane patients, killing, , blood, murders, sadness, depression, beating, poorly treated patients, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ⚠️

Sebastian's P.O.V
It was my first day on the job I got ready and headed out to my new job, I needed to make some extra money so when I saw they were hiring I took the opportunity.

I walked in seeing the big front desk at top. I checked in this girl named Marcy was assigned to help me and to show me where everything was.

she first showed me the rooms with the patients, I would mainly be taking care of on my shifts. But their was this one that I was interested to know why he was in here.
he didn't look insane or seem to act like it, but Marcy reassured me otherwise. That he wasn't someone to underestimate.

I asked Marcy why he was on here and she told me the whole story of how he committed arson and was abused when he was younger. He tried to kill this Blondie named Alois Trancy. One day in the restroom Trancy was apparently washing his hands when Ciel came up behind him and almost killed the guy to death.

I believe Trancy is still in the hospital do to Ciel stabbing a knife into his rib cage. What a violent boy I tell myself. Marcy went on about how the boy could easily fool you, but never let you're guard down around him. some of the other employees say he deserves to be in a more high secure cell. while others believe the boy is more better off dead then alive.

I still think theirs hope for him. But one mystery still beholds of the boy. Why? Why did he commit arson, why did he try to murder one of his classmates? I wonder what the boy named Ciel' motive was? What made him go completely out of his mind that he tried to kill his own classmate?

We may never know, but I want to see what made the boy go crazy on the Blondie what did he do to deserve that type of gruesome act?
Maybe I'll see if I can get in tacked with-

⚠️ AT THIS POINT THEIR WILL BE MENTIONE OF BREAKING LIMBS, CAR ACCIDENT, DEATH, SANITIZER IN WOUNDS, SENSITIVE TOPICS TO SOME PEOPLE⚠️

I was suddenly then snapped out of my thoughts by seeing this girl who had a straitjacket on. I saw a little poster message posted on the door that said. " When entering or on duty keep a really close eyes on this girl and not to let her near any sanitizer or things she could use to cut or break her limbs"

  My curiosity was making me want to know more and why she couldn't be trusted near sharp objects or Sanitizer? Why Sanitizer I wondered.

"Marcy may I ask a question?" I asked questioningly. "Why of course Mr. Michaelis ask away". "Why can this patient not be aloud near Sanitizer?" I said eagerly for an answer.

"Well it's a very interesting and sad story but the girl when she was younger her and her mom and dad were on their way to the girl's friends house and when the parents were on there way home they got into a huge accident where both of them died from the accident she blamed herself for what happened that night. She was never the same after, she was a stable straight A student. After four weeks after her parents had passed in the car accident. She started using sanitizer after cutting herself to distract herself from the pain till it eventually got out of hand and one day when her grandmother found out she took away all of the sanitizer from the girls reach till the girl finally cracked and went insane now she does anything she can to take away that monstrous pain she feels every time she gets a flashback of her parents" - Marcy

"that's very tragic" I tell.

"Yes it is very Mr. Michealis" - Marcy " Now shall we take you to the patient you'll be taking watch of today?" - Marcy

" Yes Ma'am, I nod in agreement"

I start to wonder who I'll be watching over.

"Here we are Mr. Michealis" - Marcy

I lifted my head up from my thoughts and looked up. I was shocked to see who it was.
None other than...

To be continued

Authors note
Sorry I know this first chapter isn't that good but the next one will hopefully be better!
And Find out who Sebastian is looking after first and what mysteries are happening behind doors to the patients of the asylum.

And as always please vote and comment!!!