Finding out more

Sebastian's P.O.V
I was in utter shock when I saw the patient I would be watching over. Those navy blue eyes pierced through my soul like ice when he looked straight at me. I got a bad feeling in my stomach. I bit my lip as Marcy soon started telling me what to keep a look out on.

"Mr. Michaelis, this is Ciel. That you and another will be watching over on your shifts" -Marcy

I was a bit confused when Marcy said 'another'
What did she mean by another I wondered.

"Marcy what do you mean by 'another'"
-Sebastian
I was very curious to find out.

"Oh, silly me I hadn't told you yet, you'll be with someone since you're new and can't be alone with a patient" -Marcy

I listened even more curious then before to know who I would be with.

"You'll be with a man named Claude Faustus"
-Marcy

Hm? I wonder who that is. But as soon as I was about to speak up and ask. A guy with dark black as night hair. With eyes of gold, walked in.

"This is Claude and Claude this is Sebastian" - Marcy announced."

After a few minutes of introducing ourselves to each other, Marcy had taken her leave as we then walked into the room. I noticed the blue haired boy start backing up in the corner of the room. I assumed it was just because people had come in.

Claude had made eye contact with the blue haired boy named Ciel, I watched, it didn't look quite like fear but more like hatred when Claude walked in, he didn't start backing away until Claude had entered the room. I noticed a girl with blonde hair walking scared into a room.

I wonder why she looks so scared, she was that girl with the sign at the door to not give her sanitizer or sharp objects. She had on a white gown white as snow.

"Mr. Claude" I asked

"Yes Mr. Michealis what is it?' - Claude

"what's the room that blonde girl walked into?" I said in pure curiosity.

Claude's P.O.V

I tried to keep a straight calm emotionless face, but when he asked me that question my

eyes widened. I didn't think he would really be interested in knowing more about this asylum since it was his first day on the job. I don't know if I should tell him what it really is right now.

"It's a room used to shock patients who attack or self harm themselves the shock won't allow them to attack and we give them pills to help with the shock"  I said trying  not to give away a lot of important information.

I then looked over at Sebastian leaning off of the wall with my arms crossed as I uncrossed them.

He looked shocked.

"But that's cruel! You could hurt them badly or even permanently disable them in some way!"

- Sebastian

I stayed quiet and didn't say anything but instead looked at the patient who was now sitting in the corner of the room.

I walked up to him. "Sebastian, this is Ciel" Ciel stayed quiet and emotionless, I suddenly had a smug smirk on my face as I kicked the bluenette in the stomach hard; and brutally. I watched as he chocked a little bit.

"Hey! Claude! what did you do that to him for?! He hadn't done anything to deserve that!"

- Sebastian

I smirked and walked over to Sebastian, I watched as he backed away till he hit the wall.

"Oh Sebastian~" I said caressing his chin lifting it up a  bit looking into his ruby red eyes.

Sebastian looked a bit angered by what I was doing.

"Don't underestimate Ciel, I know you're new but he's someone who deserves every spark of pain he gets" - Claude

Sebastian's P.O.V

I just pushed Claude a little and he got off of me and I just decided to leave it alone from there.

I walked out the room after my shift and heard a big loud scream.

It hurt my ears a little as I saw it was coming from the room where I saw that girl walk into.

I went to I wondered why she was screaming was it because of the shock? was it something else? I wondered and wanted to get to the bottom of it but, today wasn't the day as I walked through the Asylum to get home that night I saw a very horrifying sight...

      MENTION OF BLOOD AND ORGAINS AND SOME SENSITIVE GRAPHIC GORE TOPICS

I saw blood all over the room when I went to check on Elizabeth after she was done from being in the shock room. Her snow as white gown was now dark red like a bloody horror fest.

I bit my lip seeing the room the girl was laughing as she had something in her hand.....

I backed away slowly as she started screaming. If I tried to get closer she'd put the weapon she had closer to her head....I was about to call for help right before....

                         To be continued

                                                              Authors note

I really am so sorry for this late chapter...I've had a lot going on and not a lot

of time to update my book but finally I did it!! I hope you like the new chapter!!

I'll try to get the next chapter out soon!! and yes it's another cliffhanger and I actually

have something in store for the next chapter it'll be more of Elizabeth and Sebastian as

Sebastian unlocks more and more clues but I promise I'm gonna get out a Ciel chapter with

Sebby and get their relationship closer but as always please vote and comment!! and 

                          feedback is also and always very much appreciated!!!