Bloody White

Sebastian P.O.V
Right before Claude and a scientist worker came in and one ran up to her jabbing this tanish orangish clear bubbly liquid into her. I went to try and be of any assistance but they said they had it covered. I went home that night in pure shock. This Asylum is not a normal one something is wrong.

The next morning I had gotten up a bit earlier then usual for work heading in early I went to see Ciel wasn't in his bed but was in the corner just shivering. I had decided to go in and check on him.
But when I walked in and slowly approached him all he said was "White Viel.. White Viel.." over and over again not once acknowledging I was there.

"What?"
I watched as he started to bang his head on the padded wall. "H-Hey! Stop!" I quickly grabbed him and held him.
"Stop! Don't hurt me! Please don't I'll be good I promise I'll be good just don't inject me please!"
Ciel yelled in my arms trying to push himself out of my hold" I let him go as he seemed to be under a lot of high emotions then moving to another corner yelling this time and shaking intensely "white veil, white veil!"

I wondered what was white veil?
I figured I'd do some research on it to find out why all of the patients seem to be afraid of it as Elizabeth had brought this up to.

Later today I heard a new patient was being emitted into the asylum. The patient is 14 years old and male. I was intrigued that they'd put me with a new patient after my first few days of working here but they were short staffed so maybe this is their way of saying I'm getting a promotion early.

                        Later that day...
I was sent to the front desk by Marcy from the intercom to escort the new patient as I saw the patient walk in I couldn't help but gasp when I saw how pale he was and how sick he looked like he hadn't had a good meal in years a tall slim body with a complexion of a ghost.

His name was..Alois Trancy,
I was told to escort him to his cell where to nurses accompanied me. I waited till the nurses left to read his charts and what to stay away from when bringing objects around for him such as toys and books because I'm not a monster. It said stay away from stuffed animals, sharp objects, and refrain from making conversations with him.

I thought it was odd but then again all of the patients charts after all it is an asylum for mentally insane patients. I walked in to make sure everything was smooth and all of a sudden he just looks at me and smiles those blue eyes piercing through me like daggers.

"Alois was it?"

He just nods.

Nothing else but silence for a couple of seconds before Faustus walked in to check on me after all it felt like I was his under study as he'd been here much longer than I have.

I watched as the blonde slim boys eyes lit up to a bright blue and a big grin show up on his face as he giggled into a laugh looking at Claude's emotionless face.

Claude walked in with a case taking out a shot and instructing me to hold the patients head as he took the needle and injected this white as snow liquid into the left side of his head.
Only for it to backfire horribly into something no one was expecting nurses rushed in to strap him down and bring him into the same room Elizabeth was brought into a shinning light like about to go into surgery was over his head as it all went..

                       To be continued

                              Authors Note
Hey loves !! I'm so sorry for a year almost two year wait for the next chapter it's finally here hope you guys enjoy I had writers block for so long on this story and I know it's not the best of a chapter as it could've been but I hope you still enjoyed it!! Fill free to leave commentary and feed back !! ❤️❤️